• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One week on here!

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Hey names Ty,from Queensland Australia, I'm a small time youtuber that started out a month back, I play Competitively on the video games and I'm a massive pokemon card collector.

Ive been basiclly looking for a better Community when it comes to pokemon,Ive been a member of Serebii for 11 years and just needed a change.

The goal here is to meet new people,and talk about what we all love!

Cheers guys!

Tyrant.

Years
  • Hey Ty, big welcome to PC ok!! Good luck with your channel, I admire those who involve themselves in YT since it's something I wish I had more time to do myself. Hope you have fun here, I'm down to answer questions and talk anytime. <3

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Hey there, welcome to PC!

I've seen you around in the Pokemon game sections recently, looking forward to seeing you around more!
    Cheers man I'll send you a friend request!!
    Hey Ty, big welcome to PC ok!! Good luck with your channel, I admire those who involve themselves in YT since it's something I wish I had more time to do myself. Hope you have fun here, I'm down to answer questions and talk anytime. <3
    Thanks its alot harder then i thought lol but hopefully get there in the end.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, Collector Tyrant!

Competitive battling and the Pokemon TCG both sound really fun though I've personally never tried the TCG. And it's nice to know that you're from Australia! We have quite a number of users from Australia here so I'm sure you'll feel right at home! I've seen some of your posts in the other subforums and it's great that you're already settling well.

Anyway, enjoy your time here and have a great day! <3

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Aaah, Serebii... It's certainly a lot different here, and this place is refreshing in comparison to Serebii IMO, so I hope you enjoy it! Welcome, welcome. :>

Back