• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Plus and Pokémon Minus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer 766

It is going to be either Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip; or Rowlet, Litten and Popplio.
    But I'd be happy to hear your thoughts guys. :)
    Why not each starter from different generation? You can go with e.g. Torchic, Rowlet, or Oshawott. Having all three starter choices from the same generation feels kinda underwhelming imo.

PandiRocks2K17

Comebacker
    Years
  • I want charmander, poplio, and chikorita.. Those are my favorite starters on each type..

Why not each starter from different generation? You can go with e.g. Torchic, Rowlet, or Oshawott. Having all three starter choices from the same generation feels kinda underwhelming imo.

Hmmm, I do get your point but I believe I want some uniformity in this, so we'd really have to stick with the "package" of starters. I also have another idea where I'll use "new" Pokemon instead.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Hmmm, I do get your point but I believe I want some uniformity in this, so we'd really have to stick with the "package" of starters. I also have another idea where I'll use "new" Pokemon instead.

Use the new pokemon option then. All these starters are played out already and some new ones even if they're not technically new just non starters is okay.

PandiRocks2K17

Comebacker
    Years
  • I really have to say, this looks gorgeous. Especially the BG of the professor's intro. Good luck and looking forward to a beta. :)

Thank you! Keep updated! :)

Use the new pokemon option then. All these starters are played out already and some new ones even if they're not technically new just non starters is okay.

I'll try. Thanks for your opinion! :)

PandiRocks2K17

Comebacker
    Years
  • UPDATE
    In relation to which starters I will choose, I have chosen to go with my own Fakemon, and here they are!

Pearl Region Starters
    • Deereen, the Floral Pokemon
    • Wolfire, the Ember Pokemon
    • Seapup, the Pool Pokemon
    5EfI6oB.png
    FRnW49h.png
    uJx1xuO.png

If you can make backsprites for them, send me a message and be part of the team. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back