• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The XYZ Arc

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • XYZPokemon-2-600x400.jpg

So.

The XYZ arc; the arc that people have talked about in length, for good, or for, ehhhh... but I'd like to have just a moment of time to chat about it here!

How good was it really, for you guys? Did you guys enjoy the arc overall? Were there things about it that you rather didn't care for? I'd love to hear your overall thoughts!

Years
  • Never saw it, sadly, but I absolutely love the JP opening song. Catchy as heck. I plan to watch through XY from the beginning eventually since I only saw very few episodes from the XY saga....so hopefully I'll be back at some point to make comments, lol!

Years
  • the xyz arc was awesome. the whole xy season was overall excellent (compared to the other seasons) but the terrible ending (imo) just puts me off to watch it in whole :((

Back