• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show is cancelled, what would you do?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
I'd only fight to un-cancel it if they ended up doing it without at least allowing Ash to accomplish his goal and/or they ended up wasting their chance at allowing Misty to resume her goal of Water Pokémon Master. Otherwise, I see no reason to get it uncancelled.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
If they were to cancel it, it'd be deserved and I don't care if Ash completed his goal or not. The reason I don't care is because they departed so much from the games it's not even funny. Almost feels like the Anime is a prequel to the games with the Trial Captains learning what it is to be Trial Captains while Lillie is becoming a trainer and finding herself at the same time. In this atmosphere, throw immature Ash(more so than at any point in the Anime history) and revealing all the Pokémon in the Alolan region with Team Rocket who've outlived their usefulness and you got one bad show deserving of getting the axe.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'd be disappointed that it ended without living to it's true potential. Watching the anime is fun at times, but times it couuuld be better. I dunno, I feel like there has to be proper closure in Ash's journey or else I'd be greatly unsatisfied.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I'd be disappointed that it ended without living to it's true potential. Watching the anime is fun at times, but times it couuuld be better. I dunno, I feel like there has to be proper closure in Ash's journey or else I'd be greatly unsatisfied.

honestly, yes he has made it so far. But the way the show is turning into, I doubt that he would actually get his dreams to come true though. Then again (i never watched sun and moon yet so idk how far along it is) he could win in this (sun and moon) but if he doesnt or hasnt i doubt they will actually let him :/ at least anytime soon. Because thats the whole point of the series, is for him to win a league.

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
honestly, yes he has made it so far. But the way the show is turning into, I doubt that he would actually get his dreams to come true though. Then again (i never watched sun and moon yet so idk how far along it is) he could win in this (sun and moon) but if he doesnt or hasnt i doubt they will actually let him :/ at least anytime soon. Because thats the whole point of the series, is for him to win a league.

Yeah, and what's even MORE sad is that Ash technically already HAD won a league in the form of the Orange League yet STILL is travelling, and don't get me started on how he arguably was at Elite 4 level or higher after beating the Battle Frontier Brains (whom both Scott AND Agatha implied that they were at the very LEAST as strong as the Elite 4 if not even stronger than them, and the latter's an Elite 4 member herself.).

Years
i'd probably be sad about it and then move on lol.

ash's journey, while enjoyable at times (especially this season imo), has long been past its due date. they should make a sequel to ash, like a boruto kind of thing

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Really though, the show wont be missed much. Maybe to the little ones but not for older audiences.

Years
I'd be pissed of course cause I don't want to the show to end not till my favorite characters return and Ash becomes a Pokemon Master. That said, I don't want the show to last forever either.

Years
Most people want a Pokemon anime series that's better than the original though, not worse.

everything depends on how it's done. but yeah, thinking about it, a new protagonist would also be interesting

Back