• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "dang, that's not good." I look to the others. " Uh, I guess we should go help her. You can come if you want to. I'll go on ahead." I transformed back into my pokemon form and with the power in my legs, began tearing off at 100mph towards the shadow pokemon lab.

Years
  • OOC: future refrence: I like to get my charecter captured, or nearly killed... a lot...

IC: I woke up, in an expiriment tube.. i was angry about something... I couldn't specify what, but I wanted to kill... anything would do... A set of scientists nearby told me to simply wait, I'd have something to strike soon enough... the fact I didn't have any free will thanks to the collar kept me from striking them...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • It didn't take me long to reach teh shadow pokemon lab. No one was around and i entered the elveator into the lower levels witn no trouble. Suddenly a cipher peon jumped from the ceiling. DOn't know how you got here, but you're not getting out!" she tossed out two pokemon, a sneasel and a grovyle. i grabbed two pokeballs form my belt and released Swampert and, believe it or not, my Blaziken. The battle of the labs has begun.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • My Blaziken used erruption, and it was over barely after it started. The cipher peon ran away in fear. I didn't chase after her. The peon wasn't what I looked for. i entered this one room to see glass cages lingin the walls.POkemon were in each cages. Some wre looking scared while others, clearly shadow pokemon, where looking outrages and slamming the walls. i gritted my teeth in hatred for the human's responsible, but decided to come back for them later. I had to find Eclipse. I continue down the hallway of cages.

Years
  • the scientist took off the collar "there you go. now, find him, and bring him ot the lab. alive." he said. the thought of causing pain made the shadow listen, and I took off... I quickly found the blazikin morph, and used Fire Blast, as a warning shot

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I ducked as the Fire Blast pased over my head, startling me. i quickly transformed and fired up my fists. "Who's there?" I called out. I then saw Eclipse by some cases and smiled. " Ah, good. you escaped. We need to get out of here, someone's shooting at us." I began walking towards her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "What are you doing?!" i shouted angrily, picking myself up. It was then I managed to see the look in her eyes, and I knew what happened. "Oh no. Listen, I don't want to fight. I came here to help you." I raised my handsbut not to attack, but to defend myself. The flames on my wrist surrounded me in a enveloping flame that she couldn't get through without getting scroched a bit. I had to find a way of snapping her out of the shadow technology without hurting her.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I cursed my carelessness of forgetting projectile attacks and ducked just in time for the hyuper beam to go over my head, striking the wall beyhind me. " I guess I have no choice. The only way to snap out a shadow pokemon is to battle!" I aim my fists at her and shoot out a powerful flamethrower attack.

Years
  • I had to recharge, but thankfully, I had been a moron about 3 weeks ago, and had jumped inside an active volcano... this was nothing compared to the magma.. I fully charged, and said "you call THAT a strike? don't you know that dragons are resistant to fire?" before using Dragon Claw

Years
  • I didn't bother responding, and slamed him with my tail... if I could pin him, I could use one of my drainage attacks, but until then.... causing pain would do...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Sure sparks, join in whenever is convenient for you

bic: The slam hit me in the legs, causing little to no pain. The legs are the strongest part of a Blaziken's body, and I decided to remind her of that as I went into a Blaze Kick attack.

Years
  • "just so you know, I used to train Blazikin before i used Flygons" i hissed, flying straight backwards to avoid the attack... I felt the shadow energy start to run out...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "I guess that's something we have in common." I said as I turned and snatched a peice of charcoal from my belt. " Then you'll know this amps up my power to a higher level. Fireblast!" the charcoal burned as the ball of fire that was fireblast formed in my hands. "Now snap out of this shadow spell!!" I roared as I threw the blast in her direction.

Years
  • this time, the pain was overwhelming, but I was still standing, with little health taken out of me... a scientist walked into the room, carrying a odd machine "well, looks like Eclipse is almost snapped out of it. let's prevent that form happening, by adding a dose of pain" he said, before pressing a red button on it.. a red panal on the front of it glowed, and a ray from it caused intence pain, even if it didn't show on my body... It felt like a knife had been stuck in my wing, and twisted.. the pain was all I needed to sink back into darkness... I destroyed the machine, then used Earthquake...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back