• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • "Why, what's wrong?" I asked. suddenly i hear the sounds of helicopters and i look up to see three black helicopters hoverig in the sky above us. ropes dngle from teh side and men wearing strange machines on their arms aresliding down them. I had never seen these machines before, but I had heard enough about cipher to know they were none other than snag machines. "Oh, ****." He muttered

Almost as soon as the three men landed they each released two pokemon, a sceptile, a ludicolo, a walrein, a glalie, a charizard, and a typhlosion. " So it looks like they want a fight." I said. I shift into my pokemon form, the feathers growing all over my body to cover my skin and my mouth pushing out to form the beak of a Blaziken calws extend from my hands as they fire up yet again. " Well if they want a fight, I'm just the one to give it to them!" my voice deepens as the transfromation completes. almost immediately I charged the Glalie, and and smashed it right in teh face with a fire punch. The ice pokemon slid back ten feet before falling to teh ground unconcious. the trainer who had sent it out called it back and backed away abit, nervous about my strength. "Ha! Is that the best you've got, what level are these guys? 20? 30? This is going to be a piece of cake. Come on Eclipse! This is going to be fun!" I jumped up and then spun straight into a blaze kick on the walrein. It cried out in pain before falling to the ground. It wasn't going to get up for a while.

Years
  • "why should i bother fighting? I'll have my pokemon do it! go, Metagross" I said, throwing a pokeball. Metagross came out, then started wiping the pokemon out with repetitive psychic attacks.. "these guys wont help me train at all, so might as well train my pokemon" I said under my breath

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was driving home from my job at the mall, when I heard on the radio that people had located some dangerous pokemorphs and were attempting to take them into custody. it told me the area where they were, (exactly where are you again?) so I did a sharp U-turn, and headed straight in that direction. "Dangerous pokemorphs! Bah, a pokemorph is no more dangerous than a pokemon trainer! And knowing the media, they'd call a magikarp dangerous if it was a pokemorph!" I spat out as I broke the speed limit.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Aw, come on!" I whined."It's more fun doing it yourself." Just then I saw one of the men throw a snag ball at me. I reached out to the air and snatched it. "That's not very nice." I said darkly. ' Why don't you take it back?" I threw it straight at the man's head. It connected with his skull with a loud crack and he fell to the ground unconcious. As I looked up, I noticed that al lthe other men were running away in fear. Satisfied, I transformed back into my human form when suddenly a car screached to a halt right in front of me. I immediately grabbed a pokeball from my belt, not wanting to reveal myself incase it was an innocent person. But there was just no telling.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: still dunno where we are, but...

I leapt out of the car in my pokemorph form, with my main and canines (That's actually the technical term for fangs) present, and asked "Are you guys alright?"

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Running. I was running. I don't know what I was running from, but I hauled my tail out of there. I ran swiftly on my long morph's legs trying to focus on my human form. I was changing, slowly, to human. But what I saw made me stop dead, on my now human feet....

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I replaced my pokeball on my belt, sighing in relief. " We're alright. I'm Flare. This is eclipse." I motioned to eclipse. " What is your name stranger?"

Years
  • I retreated my Metagross, and flapped into the air.. the angle of my wings allowed me to flap straight backwards, as well as up, therefore I righted myself, and took off...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • "Shinshi and Seph, nice to meet you both." I said. "We're building ourselves Quite a group here. Wonder if this might mean something."

Years
  • Team cipher was hunting me, and they followed me, until finally I landed, and they attatched a collar to my neck, one that short-circuted my free will... no longer able to follow my own orders, they took me to the Shadow Lab...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back