• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Maker (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
  • The original Pokemorph maker has started to die, and a lot of people probably wanted to join, but thought it was too late. And personally, I would like to start the RP all over again... So...

In here your a pokemorph and you can make your own pokemorph if you want. We were created but now want to live in peace. Everyone has been safe, untill now. New forces are at work, and they threaten the species of pokemorphs. The new forces have abilities to track us by body temperature and they have special hearing aids to hear us when we morph. All of the ledgendary pokemorphs must team together to stop the evil that threatens to overcome them. You can be a regular trainer, a new forsees(thats the name) member, or a pokemorph.
    form

name:
    type:(if your a morph you can keep your morph a secret for a while)
    looks:
    personality:

That's what the origional rules were, so they are the same here! ^_^

Here's my character,
    name: Kiriko
    type: Espeon morph
    looks: light violet colored hair just past shoulder length
    personality: Hyper, sometimes serious, pretty odd sometimes.

Years
  • Did you get consent from the orginal maker of this Rp? Anyway Shineyelectrode's Pokemorph: Genesis is already the remade version (which I made the name for I might add).

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
  • Pick me, pick me!

Name: Hikobu Hurischi
    type: secret for now
    looks: Short and spiked grey-blue hair,green-blue eyes, and is wearing a black shiry and long/baggy black pants with white stripes on the sides
    personality: has many mood-swings, so there is no definate personality.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Genesis has gone to the dogs (or should I say dolphins?) already, so can we try to keep a certain level of sanity in this roleplay, please?

name: Seph
    type: Arcanine morph
    looks: In human form, he has deep green eyes, with spiked black hair. He weras a black leather trenchcoat, with faded jeans and a dark grey shirt. In pokemorph form he is basically the same, but with the white maine(sp?) rather than his normal black hair. Pokemon form is just your regular Arcanine.
    personality: Lazy, laid back, and calm.

Also, we can have our own pokemon, right?

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • awww come back eclipse!!!! waaa!!!!!!!!! (yup she is a cry baby all right) eclipse he was joking..... Right?..... RIGHT!!????
    I might join! ^_^ T_T the T one is a cry face!
    Name: Paige
    Type: seceret!
    looks: in human form blak hair sailor moon style jeans t shirt sneakers back pack um I do no
    mutant form is secret but will tell later in story um I don't know I am a mutant at first K???!!!
    Personality: innocent cute boyish to smart for own good also a little strong friendly deadly temper and very vengful.....

Years
  • OOC: *gets out 5 mile list of grudges* I have had a grudge since kindergarden... I have a grudge that involved mostly everybody in the school... I occaisonally hold grudges aginst Sparks, those don't last long.. the newest one will last anywhere from a day to a month, depending on when I start feeling bad and apologising...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Look, I didn't mean to be rude, or anything like that. All I wanted, was to have a pokemorph roleplay, based, on pokemorphs, with the involvment of hades, evil dolphins bent on world domination, all that stuff, it just has no place in a pokemon roleplay IMHO. I apologize if I offended you, but All I was trying to do was, as I said, make a pokemorph RP, based primarily on pokemorphs.

By the way, anyone can start or join any time, but let's try to keep things at a slower pace until reptar is able to post again, alright?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: *is pointing at another post* I took the dolphins out of the picture. in a big explosion... anyways... *goes and plays ecco the dolphin*

OOC: I might go back, but we have the stuff here, too. At the time though, I myself was feeling sorry for myself, so I didn't pay all that much attention to posts.

Years
  • OOC: you should have seen the mood swap I went through.. even sparks was wondering where my sence of humor took off to... and I don't think i have recovered.. *want's to be back at sparks' house and be trying to kill him* thats what best friends are for...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    OOC: you should have seen the mood swap I went through.. even sparks was wondering where my sence of humor took off to... and I don't think i have recovered.. *want's to be back at sparks' house and be trying to kill him* thats what best friends are for...

OOC: heh, I remember back when I lived in germany, when I was a little kid. Me and my friend considered a day wasted if we didn't try to maim eachother at least once.

Years
  • me and sparks consider a day wasted if we don't manage to break out laughing at each other at least once..one of my worst was when Sparks was using a houndoom aginst the computer, and I said "thier all doomed" he looked at me strangly, said I was back to normal (cause, that was earlier today) and we began to have a conversation in pokemon language...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back