• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I'm writing a post right now.

Shame to see you go Yamagi :c

EDIT: Who is in the storage of the gym already?

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Certainly not Lerion, he's in the forest right now, but as soon as he get's an answer from Luna he'll be pounding his paws back to the gym faster than a hyperactive horse.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
A lot of the time I spent waiting for Sylveon Star, who doesn't seem to be coming back any time soon, but now I'm just thinking of things to add to my puny "Yorick leaves Cheryll alone then goes to the storage" post. You can act like Yorick is already there though, as her walking there isn't really very important. At least then, I'd have more to write about when I finally do the post after.

Years
I'll try to get my post of Allister going to the storage up soon.
Sorry for the delay but it is hard to think of a post for something so trivial. I'll try to hurry though because I'm not in a rush to see this RP die without finishing, it's too good.

@Geras - Yamagi's character was going to spar with Allister, but maybe you'd like to have Yorick do that instead?

I'll try to get my post of Allister going to the storage up soon.
Sorry for the delay but it is hard to think of a post for something so trivial. I'll try to hurry though because I'm not in a rush to see this RP die without finishing, it's too good.

@Geras - Yamagi's character was going to spar with Allister, but maybe you'd like to have Yorick do that instead?

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
I've kinda been having the same trouble as gimme, and I'm moving as well. I'll see when I can get a post in, though I can't promise one today I will try to get one in whenever possible.

Years
haha

I don't think a winner or loser is really the point for Allister, his logic will just be practicing how to handle close-combat enemies who are much faster than himself.

Sephear

Years
I iz as soon as Lerion can get Luna to ze gym! He doesn't want her to miss out :P

Sapphire Rose

Years
I iz as soon as Lerion can get Luna to ze gym! He doesn't want her to miss out :P

I haven't posted as her for a reason because I might have to remove her if I can't think up a solution for a certain problem.

To be more clear: I might have to remove the "Wratherian Lycan" from this RP. That's why I have to think up a new race which Luna can fall under.

Sephear

Years
Well, can't she just be a Lycan with her own abilities without the Wrathersian part mattering? Obviously I don't know the specifics of the problem but if it has to do with her past and/or Dusk's absence it could just be a "look forward, not back" type deal I suppose. Maybe I'm just being hopeful because I like Luna as a character.

Maybe to not slow everything else down we should do something quick, like having her tell Lerion she'll be there shortly and to go on without her for now if you still don't know what to do yet?

Sapphire Rose

Years
No we are waiting for me to finally get back to roleplaying after 2 months of just working and trying to work on my Inori cosplay.

I'll try to get a post up tomorrow ^^ Sowwy~

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So sorry guys I've been so busy with work lately. (Being an adult is taking up a lot of time I have so many responsibilitys now). Hopefully though I can start posting again within the next few days.

Sapphire Rose

Years
So sorry guys I've been so busy with work lately. (Being an adult is taking up a lot of time I have so many responsibilitys now). Hopefully though I can start posting again within the next few days.

I know that feel ;-;

Let's just try our best to finish this! I thought Gimmepie had a solution to the genderbend problem~

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey, a tad late with this, but got a PM and was meaning to come ask if I could re-join?
I know it's been ages since I was last in this rp, but it would be a right shame to see it go, so mind if Milly makes a come back?

Back