• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunset Orange

Mystelex

But I saw you have Paul in the game and he's from Sinnoh. Which Tobias is from too.

lol, don't worry. :P

I only added Paul and Gary because Ash didn't have any rivals in season 2 and those were the best characters I could think of, haha

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 28, 2021
I keep on lurking every week for any updates. I can't wait to play this :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 4, 2018
eventually a nice hack rom..waiting like a crazy..i love the old gens and the simple things..things that made pokemon famous and me stuck with them

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
If you need some ideas for maps, you're free to use any from my project (I have a link in my signature). They'd need some obvious resizing due to the generation difference but I'm mapped up to Trovita Island right now.

Good luck.

Here's a slightly outdated version of my world map: https://imgur.com/a/GemVD (the green thing at the bottom isnt actually green in game, it's a desert)

Last edited:
Back