• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction

Years
  • Hey everyone! I've made this account quite a while ago, when I first saw PokeCommunity. It's only recently that I've become active and started exploring it again, after many months of inactivity. The ROM Hacks were what attracted me here in early 2016, and this site looked really great the more I looked around. I actually forgot to make a post here when I first registered, so I figured I'd do it before I forgot.

I'm currently a student in the 12th grade who loves Pokemon, coding and eating! Pleased to meet you all! :D

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Glad you decided to join us. I play the fan games we have here whenever I get some free time to myself. Do you have any favorites that you've played so far? Any you're looking to play soon? If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask someone, we're always willing to help out. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • Some of my favorites over the past year are Pokemon Glazed, Gaia, Fire Red:Rocket Edition and Theta Emerald EX. I hope to try out Pokemon - Red Adventures, as I've heard great reviews on it, after I read a bit of the manga for some context. ( and after I find more free time xD )

Thanks for the welcome! I'll be sure to reach out if I need any help.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh wow, 2014. Your account is fairly old. Glad you decided to come back and post some more! Especially if you're into the fan games around here cause PC's pretty renounced for its stellar hacking section. Hope you have a great time with your games! :)

Back