• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Returning After a Long (Really Long) Absence

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2023
    Hello!

I'm Fenris, and I joined pokecommunity way back in 2010, though I lurked around before then. I enjoyed the community and the various subforums at the time, and liked talking with people, but lost interest in forums soon after. I've recently gotten back into forum posting and pokemon, and it felt like a good time to come back and see how everything has changed in the forum itself and the community. Here's hoping it's as fun as it was when I joined 8 years back!

I'm particularly looking forwards to the new Let's Go games and the 2019 main series title right now. As for activity on here, I'm thinking I might explore the Create and discover section, especially the Roleplay Theater and fanfiction and writing subsections. I've gotten back iinto writing and RP a lot the last year or so so it might be nice to tip my toes in and see how things are around here. And maybe I'll get to know some people along the way!

A little more about me I suppose:
    • My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby.
    • I've played every main series game released for the pokemon series, though i haven't beaten them all. (dangit pokemon Black 2! >:P)
    • My favorite side-series game are the Shadow pokemon collesium games, and the pmd games. The Ranger games are also pretty rad.
    • I'm and English Major, and have been published twice before (for poetry and short stories specificically).
    • I've travelled to Nicaragua within the last year (first time out of the country!),DnD is my jam and tbh I love it way too much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello!

I'm Fenris, and I joined pokecommunity way back in 2010, though I lurked around before then. I enjoyed the community and the various subforums at the time, and liked talking with people, but lost interest in forums soon after. I've recently gotten back into forum posting and pokemon, and it felt like a good time to come back and see how everything has changed in the forum itself and the community. Here's hoping it's as fun as it was when I joined 8 years back!

I'm particularly looking forwards to the new Let's Go games and the 2019 main series title right now. As for activity on here, I'm thinking I might explore the Create and discover section, especially the Roleplay Theater and fanfiction and writing subsections. I've gotten back iinto writing and RP a lot the last year or so so it might be nice to tip my toes in and see how things are around here. And maybe I'll get to know some people along the way!

A little more about me I suppose:
    • My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Ruby.
    • I've played every main series game released for the pokemon series, though i haven't beaten them all. (dangit pokemon Black 2! >:P)
    • My favorite side-series game are the Shadow pokemon collesium games, and the pmd games. The Ranger games are also pretty rad.
    • I'm and English Major, and have been published twice before (for poetry and short stories specificically).
    • I've travelled to Nicaragua within the last year (first time out of the country!),DnD is my jam and tbh I love it way too much.

Welcome, very nice to have you here! My interest in pokémon in general fluctuates heavily, but I've made friends and commitments that keep me on this side regardless until those pokéfeels grab me again c:

Hope to see you in the Roleplay Theatre soon! Let me know if you have any questions about the place~ Or about PC in general!

Years
  • Heeey there Fenris, welcome. :3 I'm excited for Let's Go also and will probably (finally) get a Switch around its release. If you're a writer I would most definitely love to see you around the creative sections -- the more the merrier. Have a good time here!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • If you?re into role playing, you could also try out the PoeTrivia game FTE or Fire Type Emblem. It?s basically a mixture of PMD and Fire Emblem where some of the participants go out of their way to role play as Pok?mon. Something to consider if you truly enjoy stuff like that. Battle#1 is going to be ending soon so there?s still time to sign up if you want to join in for Battle#2 :t037:

Back