• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"I... can't stop shaking..." I mumbled as I glanced up at the sky. It was evening now, and I was still confused about this, but again, it wasn;t the time to think about it. I coughed slightly as I sat up, feeling woozy. "I'm... leaving now..." I said, before falling forwards again onto the cold cobble ground, still shaking.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I shook my head and followed them, thankful for their company. I eventually made it to the place Dai had described. I sat down and regained my energy. Doing so much pysical excersize drained me... I sat there and looked at Dai, rather worried abotu her. I hoped nothing bad would happen to us, the last thing I wanted was to be left alone agian or hurt.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"No, you're not going anywhere until you take this." I said, pulling her gently upright and showing her the bottle in my hand. A simple health potion, and I only had started with one. Still, she needed it much more than I did. "Take this, and rest, or I'll have to knock you out." I said calmly, not threateningly, but simply saying it as fact...

Kurosaki

"Whatever..." I hissed as I got up, and snatched the bottle from her hand, finishing by drinking it. I had energy again, but I was still shaking slightly. "Don't expect me to repay the favour though..." I mumbled as I walked up to the closest section of the river, and noticed that the Crimson Knights were in town. I had read that they were basically the police force of "The World."

"Any chance we could be accused of this little game problem?" I asked, worried.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I kept after her, and scratched the back of my neck with one hand. "I really don't see how," I said, shrugging. "Even if we are, they won't find any way to prove it, the worst they could do is force us to log out, and that would be a good thing, right?" I asked. I half-hoped that it would be the case, but for some reason, I doubted it...

Kurosaki

"Considering we're the only ones logged in nya?" I asked, now calm again, as I watched them from afar. "I can't... feel my old body anymore anyways, so I'm thinking forcing us to log out wouldn't be good..." I purred slightly without realizing it, continuing to watch.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I nodded. "What do you suggest that we do, then?" I asked, thinking. I knew that trying to evade red knights would be a bad idea, despite my limited experience in the game. Still, I was clueless as to what we should do. I needed an idea, and I needed a good one...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC: Mon Dieu... this is fast... O.O *post dedicated to Eli*))

Yume-chan landed in front of a group of people in an alley, her eyes slightly flashing red.

"Hello!" she said happily, "Would you like a flower?" she asked them, offering them a small pink flower from her crown.

Please, please don't listen to her... Yumeko silently begged within, the words unheard to the others...

Kurosaki

"A flower?" I asked in shock. "At a time like this? You're bright..." I muttered, as my body forced out another tear. "I guess I'll take it."

"Over there! I hear voices!" I heard a Crimson Knight yell.

"Not good..." I mewed as my ears drooped down. "Got any smart ideas now?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"No, but I suggest we run anyway." I said, looking up. "Where do you suggest? You've lead us out of trouble once already." I said, shrugging. I'd pick ehr up and bolt if I had to, but I really didn't want that...

Kurosaki

"What do you mean?" I asked, my ears twitching. "I conked out after you hit me, then didn't wake up till we got here." Hmm, I had read things about an event that took place about 4 years ago, with the .hackers, but the rest is foggy. Could it be connected somehow?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I wouldn't be suprised." I grunted, though I was getting more worried. "Come on, let's just go, we can try to figure this out later." I said, tugging on Dia's arm lightly. I did not want to be blamed for this whole fiasco...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
((OOC: Wait, did one of you get my flower? *ish confused* O.O *post dedicated to Eli*))

Kurosaki

((OOC: Wait, did one of you get my flower? *ish confused* O.O *post dedicated to Eli*))
OOC: My character said s/he'd take it, but then was interrupted. oo;;

IC: "We'd better go. The Character changing event will take place any minute now." One of the knights suggested, before they all logged out.

"Nya character changing event?" I asked as I watched many players gather around machines that just seemed to have appeared there. "Maybe I can get changed back!"

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Hey, maybe there's a way to change my appearance back to normal too!" I said, grinning, and grabbing Dia's wrist. "Let's go!" I said happily, as I began trying to pull her in the general direction of the machines...

Kurosaki

"Let go!" I cried as I attempted to break free of her grip. It was difficult, and I refused to give up... My mistake. When I finally broke free, I stumbled into an active machine, and came out the other end, feeling tired all of a sudden. "Nya, what happened?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"I'm not so certain I know. I said clamly, walking over to where she lay. I leaned over her form, looking at her speculatively. "You shouldn't have pulled so hard." I chided, staring a bit. This didn't make much sense, but then again, what had since we arrived?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"No, but you have a new face, and several other things. I said, moving over to where the end of the chain was, and found it was attached to her neck. Suddenly, an evil smile appeared on my face as I picked it up, and turned my evil smirk towards her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back