• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • "I'm fine," I said, looking around. This was chaos. I went over to the guy who collapsed to his knees, and sad his name was You. "Are You all right?" I asked, realising how strange it sounded. "This has got to be a dream, there's gotta be a way to make it end." I mumbled idly to myself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    ?Yeah?.I?ll be fine I think.? I said as I came to my feet trying to get a grasp of where I was. ?Umm?Wait a second, do I know you?? I said as looked at the girls curvy body without noticing the people around me.

Lucid

make it end? her words echoed in my head at a blaring pulse, the air around me felt like it was standing still and breathing became harder, I was loosening my balance quickly, and I could feel my eyes struggling to adjust to the day light. end? end it all?

without warning I leapt up, and with a flick of my wrist activated my attack.
    ?Ultraviolet??
    my heart was pounding, as the purple beam flew towards Tempest and Michio.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • He panicked as the people around him fell to the ground. Whatever it was, he decided it would be a better idea to slowly back away...
    It occured to him that since he couldn't get hurt in here, he might as well just try to figure out what was happening.
    Obviously whatever it was had attacked them could possess characters. So, the user "Waratah" was currently being used to attack them or something. He seemed to see some sort of black shadow hovering around her for some reason.
    Picking up momentum, he held the twin axes in front of him and tried to ram her as hard as possible.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Waratah continued cackling, until she heard a strange cry. Immediately, she looked up to see a Heavy Axeman running towards her at quite a tremendous speed. Violet, though she was unable to move or speak, could see what was happening through Waratah's eyes. "Wh-- why isn't she moving?!"

Waratah remained motionless, as if she wasn't afraid of the man who was about to attack her. However, Violet, temporarily forgetting about the laws of virtual reality, began to panic as he drew closer, and closer...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I looekd around. Chaos had ensued. I backed away from everyone else and began to walk away from them. I wanted to get away from here so badly... But after a few meters, something held me in place. I realized my body in the real world wasn't working to get me out of here. I looked around as I noticed my nails grow longer on my hands. For a moment, the cat ears were back along with the cat tail. But within a few seconds, they were gone again.

"The heck? This is strange..." I muttered shakily. I didn't know who to trust anymore... It seemed as if everything was going crazy...

Kurosaki

Then, the loud cry ended. Still confused about the happenings around me, I backed away from the group, to the river, where I got a glimpse of my reflection. "Nyaaa!" I cried as I stumbled into the river in shock, a mighty splash following. I then climbed out, panting, water dripping from ever part of my body, which was dressed in too skimpy an outfit for what I looked like. I felt like crying now, this wasn't supposed to happen.

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
  • A sudden pulse became thumpping in my head at a extremely fast pace i looked around to and all i could see was blurs of the others,the dizziness hit me like a punch to the head,i could barley keep stand up i was struggling to maintain my balance,until i finally fell onto the ground almost like a seizure was happing to me i looked at my hands and noticed that some sort of green and blue data was around my arm,my left leg,also my weapon i noticed that the others were feeling a similar effect except the part about the data,it seemed like that was only happing to me,What seemed to catch my eye the most was Dai his whole apperance changed from his original character which looked pretty incrediable.I felt a sudden sickness arise in my body,my vision was blinded now by red i couldnt think straight but there was only one word running through my head at the time Kill,kill,kill.I stood up now looking perfectly fine except for the fact that my body was still covered in some sort of data,i looked towards Dai and just stared at him for a few seconds until following out with my action...I ran towards dai and thrusted my blade at his left arm

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • The was getting weirder and weirder by the second. Itoko stood in silence for a few moments trying to figure out what was going on. They couldnt log out, and all of a sudden everyone started acting differently.

Itoko winced as her head continued to pound, and once again she fell to the ground.

OCC-- Hope thats okay. ^^;; Puppy must go to school now. ;-;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I herd a loud scream, I turned to look and saw the Heavy Axeman attacking the a young girl. I remained nonchalant until I saw the girl was making no effort to dodge the attack, and I noticed a type of Ax I had never seen before. Quickly I unsheathed my sword and raced over to the attacker as fast I could. "Get down you idiot!" I yelled as I raised my blade for an attack.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • "Me, an idiot? I'm afraid you're the idiot," she said in a calm yet sweet voice, before giggling again. Waratah quickly grasped her staff with both hands, and held it diagonally across the front of her body. No sooner than Violet gasped did a blast of light emit from the staff, which sent the Twin Blade flying in the Heavy Axeman's direction. Upon impact, Waratah smiled, and lowered her staff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I felt some uncontrollable force knock me sideways into the Heavy Axeman. My head banged against the armor disorientating me. I fell to the ground fast rolling over a few times before finally stopping laying plastered out in the middle of the street. ?I will hurt you?? I muttered silently as I tried to stand.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Since his weapon was in front of him, he did not really notice anything for a moment or so- momentum is quite a nice thing sometimes. Then, he wondered whether he had hit the target or not, and lowered the axe for a moment. Surprisingly, he had missed. Quite unnatural for him.

He looked around. The thing that he had hit was some sword user. That user was... innocent? Probably used as a projectile to attack him.

That was it. He hated people who did that. Putting in more force, he charged again at the user "Waratah".

OOC: Confusion is good!

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
  • Waratah raised her staff again. "You never learn, do you?" she asked, in a calm voice. Quickly, she held her staff in an attacking position.

"Oh crap... not again!" echoed through Violet's mind.

A much stronger blast was forced upon the Heavy Axeman, which sent him flying into the river.

"Now do you understand?" Waratah asked, lowering her staff again before giggling.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "So, Dai, now do you believe me?" I asked, finding that thankfully, I was still as tall as I had ever been, and was able to lean over her. "I've never really progressed far in the game. Do you have *ANY* idea what could be causing this?" I asked, fervently hoping that she did...

Kurosaki

OOC: Geez, who the hell started the free-for-all? Lets just straighten it out quickfast, XD

IC: I noticed someone coming at me for some reason, and leapt out of the way with ease, though my landing wasn't so great, as I landed flat on my face. "I thought cats were supposed to land on their feet..." I muttered as I got back up, trying to stay hidden from the attacker. I guess now wasn't the time to worry about what happened to me.

"Do I look like I've played before!?" I yelled angrily at Tempest since I was still in her ranging. "How the hell would I know what's happening!? I can;t even feel the freaking game controller anymore!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sighed. "Perfect, just perfect." I would have cursed, but something told me now wasn't a good time for that. I turned my head, and gazed at the chaos occuring elsewhere. "If you're out of ideas, I suggest we run. And hide." I said, seeing the attackers.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • My eyes widened at Dai's words. So I wasn't the only one who seemed to not be able to feel the game controller. I slowly walked over to Dai and Tempest.

"Yes let's hide and fast..." I said quietly. I just wanted out of this vicinity. I was getting a creepy vibe still and it was freaking me out. I waited for instructions from the others, I wasn't a very good leader and, with my luck, would probably lead us to a dead end...

Kurosaki

"Maybe..." I said, becoming surprisingly calm almost instantly. That wasn't in my personality... Oh well I guess, I didn't think it was worth worrying over at the time. "Nya where in the world can we hide right now? And what if I don't wanna go with you, huh? I never agreed to anything."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I can follow you if I have to." I said, shrugging. "We stand more of a chance as a group, and away from these lunatics." I said, shifting uncomfortably. "Besides, we need to find somewhere to hide. I haven't done much exploring in the city, so why don't we just start moving in a direction oposite of the lunatics?" I suggested, pointing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back