• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.hack//OBLIVION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"I don't like this... Why is the town so empty..." I sighed as I let out a slight shiver. I was still wet from my fall into the river, and the cold wind didn't help. "Why did I have to get such a skimpy outfit..." I muttered, speaking as if I knew the cause, though I didn't. "We better meow it if we wanna get out of here." I sighed, turning to Tempest. "And after this is over, you're gonna leave me alone! Ya hear me!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I certainly don't mind." I said, moving beside her, ignoring her comment about leaving her alone. "If you ask me, I say it's a big improvement, you look better this way." I said, shrugging. This was online, and supposedly people were supposed to be more tolerant as to the ideas of others. This was one sure way to figure out if that was true or not.

Kurosaki

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean, mutt?!" I yelled up at her, my tail flying back and forth. She was really starting to tick me off now. "Go pose for playboy or something! Just leave me the nya alone!" I turned my back and began to walk away, my tail flying around behind me still.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I continued after her, quickly catching up, my tail not moving, but not held stiff, a sign of thought. "What I mean is, I don't like men." I said, shrugging, before in the same calm tone, I added "You're not exactly flat either, you could do some posing yourself." I said, with a pointed look at her chest. I was trying to get her angry, and I knew it. I just didn't know why....

Kurosaki

"Darnit! Just leave me alone!" I exclaimed as I leapt onto a nearby roof, and began running, a noticable tears appearing on the side of my face. Idiots... I thought to myself as I continued running, until something hit me across the face. It was a small, green Goblin. But monsters aren;t supposed to be able to enter the town! The blow sent me flying back, landing on anearby roof, on my face again. "Nyow..." I mumbled as I rubbed my face.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I growled, and leapt up onto the roof near Dia. I was covered in thick black fur, except for my belly and chest, which had snow white hair on them. I beared my claws as I stared down the monster. I didn't intend on letting it win. Besides, it would be my first kill with this character, my first werewolf...

Kurosaki

OOC: Danke Hote, this RP has enough RPers already, so I'm afraid I can't let you in ^^; And next time, get permission from the RP creator after the RP is started before posting ^^;;

IC: "Now's my chance..." I muttered as I ran in the opposite direction of the creature. I was going to get away from this girl if it killed me... Which at this rate, could very well happen. I went to leap for the next building, when I tripped over the building's edge as I jumped, causing me to fall into the valley below, in a daze.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I watched the two with elevated interest. I then was brought back to the present. I began to run away from the chaos by me and ran towards the bridge over the river. I ran until I soon found myself out of stamina a little after running over the bridge. I preceeded down the empty cobbled street and stayed within sight of anything on the rooftops. I decided I'd wait for Tempest to finish off the mosnter and catch her attention.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I heard her movement, and my ears fell to the side of my head, an expression of annoyance. I cursed, though it came out as a bark, and turned, jumping down into the alley after her. "What are you doing?" I asked irritatedly as I shifted to normal. "I was trying to save you back there!"

Kurosaki

I didn't say anything, but instead, got up and ran away yet again. If I remembered correctly, I could use the Chaos Gate to warp somewhere different, and I knew a few keywords to get me out of here. " I don't want to be saved by you, Mutt!" I called back at her, another tear shining in my eye. Why did I cry every time I yelled at her? It was like my mind didn't like the fact I was yelling.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Thankfully, I still had my sensitive ears, and caught those words, just in case. I caught up to her, and placed a hand on her wrist. "Like it or not, we're stuck here, and it looks like there's not going to be a way out for a while." I said, an edge in my voice. "So unless you like the idea of staying a catgirl in an online game forever, Dia, I suggest that we work together."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I watched the two run away. I immediatly ran after them. I did NOT like the notion of being alone there.

"Hey, wait up!" I called as I approached them. "I do NOT want to be stuck here alone." I said firmly. I looekd up at them and hoped they'd stay with me. If not, I was about to just kill myself...

Kurosaki

"I don't need you... I don't need anyone!" I yelled as I cried again, before slashing at her stomach with my claws. "I just want to be left alone Mutt! Can't you understand that!" I was ignoring the other girl, since dealing with her wasn't important to me right now. "And don't call me Dia!!!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I sighed. I turned to the other girl and said "We'll wait." Before turning back to Dai. "All right, Dai." I said, with a brief smack across her face. My eyes and tone were hard, and razor sharp. "You are going to get a hold of yourself, and we are going to work together to get out of this place, do you understand?" I asked, my eyes boring into her.

Kurosaki

"I said... leave me alone..." I said coldly, remaining in the position to the side that the slap had left me in, my eyes wide open. I definately wasn;t my self that day, and I knew it too. Following this, I collapsed to the ground, dazed, cold, scared, and now my head was pounding...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Oh great." I said, bending down, and picking up her slight frame easily, and hefting it over my shoulder. "And I've STILL got to find a place to hide." I said, a bit of worry in my voice. I had no idea what was going on, but I had to figure it out, or else who knows what could happen...

Kurosaki

"Behind... the armor shop... there's a passage that leads to the back alley there. We should... be safe... meow..." I mumbled, half concious. My ears in the downwards position, and my tail hanging freely. I had lost most of my HP during that time, which wasn't good, since I was still at Level 1. I was still shaking constantly though, since what i was wearing wasn;t exactly warm, and I thought that maybe I was catching a fever as well.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Itoko moaned and attempted to lift herself from the ground. She felt weaker; her HP was mysteriously dropping. This was to crazy! What was going on? That was the only thing going through Itoko's mind.

Finally Itoko managed to stand. She drank a Health Potion that she found in her backpack and her HP returned to normal.

Mystic

Care for some Tea?
    Years
    • Age 37
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 5, 2007
    Seven looked over at Itoko as she started back up to her feet. He extended his right hand out to Itoko. He was holding onto a Health Potion in that hand he extended.

Seven
    : Would you like to have some of my items? It appears that I can't access them right now. I'm willing to share my items with you.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Right." I said, turning to face the way she pointed. "Feel free to come, but I need to get her to somewhere safe." I said, not thinking it strange that I was referring to dai as 'her' since she was as far as the game was concerned. I began walking, and soon enough, found the alley she mentioned. "There," I said, as I sat her down. "Dia, are you all right?" I asked, noticing her shivering. "It isn't *that* cold..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back