• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: I donated and it still says I'm not a Supporter?

Years
  • I donated and I still dont have any of the benefits. Is there a wait time? Is there a minimum amount? I got the PM in my inbox saying that I'm a supporter, so I'm just confused is all and just need some clarification.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I believe minimum is $5, but I can stand to be corrected. Give the staff time, though, they're busy people. They'll likely give you your donation status when they have time.

Years
  • Yes, you'll need to donate US $5 or more to obtain supporter status! The donation minimum is listed on the donation page:

Supporter-exclusive benefits
    As a PokéCommunity Supporter, not only will you have helped the community, but for contributions of US$5 or more, you'll receive access to several exclusive features on PokéCommunity:

You haven't met that minimum, which is why the supporter status hasn't kicked in. That PM shouldn't have been sent to you though - sorry about that! I'll look into it to make sure it doesn't happen again to anyone.

Years
  • It's all good, I just didnt know if thats how it worked or not, so I didnt want to do anything till it was cleared up. thanks again for helping ^_^

Back