• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello :~)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 6, 2018
hello, i'm trimi or lillie whatever you prefer

really love pokemon (haha duh) and friends are always welcomed

(I also have a few pokemon twitter handles I want to sell if anyone is interested, send me a pm!)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Trimi! And welcome to PC! :)

You should tell us more about yourself! I can't help but to notice your avatar/signature. If you like the Pokemon anime, I recommend checking out our Pokemon Anime section! Moreover, you should definitely check out our Pokemon Ultra S/M too, since it's a great place to start up conversations about the most current games if you're playing them! Do you have the newest games? If so, what did you think? Have you been playing Pokemon for a long time?

Years
Welcome trimi! Your avatar is definitely cute. Unfortunately the signature exceeded the height limit so I had to disable it, but you should resize or find another Lillie image to put up there that's within the guidelines.... She is so cute.

See you around. o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome trimi! Are you enjoying the Sun/Moon anime so far? Do you have a favorite Pokemon you can tell us about?

Back