• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

k12gamer signing in...

Years
  • First day here...

Here to learn even more about Pokemon.

Hobby:
    I like using Pokemon sprites in games I make.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi k12gamer! PC is a chill forum, we're looking forward to seeing you post around the fangames sections if you're into that as well as anywhere else you want =') See ya around.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! If you want to learn more about Pokemon, you definitely came to the right forum. Pretty much anything you need to know is recorded on this site, from in-game facts, competitive battling, and everything in between.

And if you're still interested in spriting, you can check out our Art Studio! Best of luck to you. :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome k12gamer! Sheep and Fairy have pointed you in the right direction for getting to know even more about Pokemon. I look forward to seeing you posting around and making friends. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask~! Have a blast!

Back