• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga My Next Life as a Villainess: S2

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Season two has just recently started airing, and I personally watched through it on my lunch break today :)))

Have any of you seen season one and are you planning to keep up with the new one? If you've not watched it yet, please do so you can join in on the conversation😏

Feel free to use this thread to discuss your reactions to new episodes as they drop and if you've not read the light novel, join us in theorizing what other kind of death flags our girl is gonna run into this time around

Years
  • Never heard of this one, but I'm planning to get through my backlog and am interested in some new series…! Going to look this up tonight. :D The title intrigued me so hopefully it'll be up my alley.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Season one disappointed me by giving me a queerbait ending. I liked the premise of a young woman being reborn as a villainess trying to escape her fate, but I felt the anime was really building up that the heroine was romantically interested in the protagonist. Thought the "friendship route" was lazy.

We'll see how season 2 goes, honestly hoping Maria just confesses to Catarina, or something. Found the friendship route very bothersome.

I understand this series is a "reverse harem" or whatever, but Maria is clearly interested in Catarina...

Years
  • Think I might need to re-watch season one. I watch a lot of different stuff and I don't remember a lot from this one xD
    Just that the MC is thick headed and a lot of people are interested in her.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Never heard of this one, but I'm planning to get through my backlog and am interested in some new series…! Going to look this up tonight. :D The title intrigued me so hopefully it'll be up my alley.

It was fairly decent :) don't know if you've gotten around to touching it yet, but it's got some decent comedic moments and lots of eye candy.

Season one disappointed me by giving me a queerbait ending. I liked the premise of a young woman being reborn as a villainess trying to escape her fate, but I felt the anime was really building up that the heroine was romantically interested in the protagonist. Thought the "friendship route" was lazy.

We'll see how season 2 goes, honestly hoping Maria just confesses to Catarina, or something. Found the friendship route very bothersome.

I understand this series is a "reverse harem" or whatever, but Maria is clearly interested in Catarina...

Hmm, yeah, she definitely is on the path to friendzoning a lot of people for it being a harem anime. I don't mind so much since she's not shown anything definitive yet as far as feelings go from what I can remember. But, the season is still young, so there's like to be a few new members in the fan club and possibly something more.

Think I might need to re-watch season one. I watch a lot of different stuff and I don't remember a lot from this one xD
    Just that the MC is thick headed and a lot of people are interested in her.

Nothing wrong with going back for a recap :) I dunno that I'd equate it all entirely to thick headedness, but she's definitely overly cautious at times

Back