• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Sonny Boy

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • Are you a Sunflower, or a Dandelion?

---

Saw this on my recommended list on Hulu and thought I'd give it a go. It's only two episodes so far but it has an interesting premise and some really hateable characters (some of the most hateable of the entire season from what I've been keeping up with. which is good - I love me some people I can hate on without feeling bad). I also have found the art style they've gone with interesting as it makes the show feel like it's going to have some underlying existentialist vibes from the way it's presented.

Anyone else keeping up with it and have any thoughts/theories?

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Series is now finished, and what an interesting show it was. There was a lot to take in and I think it might benefit from a rewatch now that it's all out there - but let me just say the biggest issue I had with it is the ending, and we'll leave it at that lmao. Still interested in seeing what other people thought about it, since it was probably the most involved show out of the season that has actually finished at this point
    548937529189990430.png

my final score settled in at an 8/10

Back