• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Digimon Revolution [OC/SU][T]

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
  • I will hopefully make a post in the next couple days between work and school. Robin will eventually get up, but since I put him to bed early, my morning post actually has to be long and cover some stuff.

*does not respond well to pressure*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The plan is for the school to be disturbed by digimon somehow, and our 'mons evolving to at least Child stage to help us out. But we can give you free reins to decide where and how it happens! Unless you want the GMs to spring "evil" digimon upon you and hand you a situation to tackle, of course. Get to your class... Or don't, who knows, maybe you want to avoid class to not expose your digimon? It's up to you at this time.

Years
  • The plan is for the school to be disturbed by digimon somehow, and our 'mons evolving to at least Child stage to help us out. But we can give you free reins to decide where and how it happens! Unless you want the GMs to spring "evil" digimon upon you and hand you a situation to tackle, of course. Get to your class... Or don't, who knows, maybe you want to avoid class to not expose your digimon? It's up to you at this time.

I'm hoping to get my post up tomorrow :)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • I currently have about half a post done, since I am trying to cover a fair amount while also not (if that makes sense) to catch Robin somewhat up to speed, while also keeping him in the dark for both comedic and dramatic purposes (and force him to catch on to things to develop his intelligence and later determination so yay character development maybe not really). Anyway, I hope to have it up by tomorrow.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want some fight to happen, but I realized that I'm not sure about what kinds of attacks digimon that I haven't seen in the anime have :o

Do you guys want us to try and stick to some sort of wiki page for attacks, or is it okay if we invent our own? Usually digimon have one or two characteristical "special moves" they use, right? But they can also fight physically as much as they want. They don't need a "scratch" attack like a pokémon would in order to scratch someone I think haha. Unless they have overly dramatic personalities.

... I think Gazimon would be awesome with an overly dramatic personality actually. Haha.

Years
  • I want some fight to happen, but I realized that I'm not sure about what kinds of attacks digimon that I haven't seen in the anime have :o

Do you guys want us to try and stick to some sort of wiki page for attacks, or is it okay if we invent our own? Usually digimon have one or two characteristical "special moves" they use, right? But they can also fight physically as much as they want. They don't need a "scratch" attack like a pokémon would in order to scratch someone I think haha. Unless they have overly dramatic personalities.

... I think Gazimon would be awesome with an overly dramatic personality actually. Haha.

I don't know about any other kind of media, but you're correct about the anime lol.
    But you're the expert there so it's no surprise :P

Years
  • If I recall correctly, they each have a special attack or two, then they have basic fighting skills.

Unless it's that game on the DS I played once. Then they each have one special attack (that changes when they digivolve) and four other attacks that they know, buy can forget old moves to learn new ones.

I like option one better. Each Digimon has one or two special techniques, then every Digimon knows Tackle.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    yes, i planned on using the attacks listed on my Digimon's wikipage as 'named attacks' similar to those in the anime, but i would agree they should have basic fighting skills as well, i suppose. in the case of Lunamon i don't expect to be using those very much though (。 >艸<)

incidentally i finally got another post up c: sorry it's kinda boring and i'm still figuring out what i want to do with indents and whatnot so bear with me haha

Back