• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Pixilate Sylveon Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Hiya Everyone!, My name is Twilightnovae, but you can call me Nova or Twilight, i made this account a couple of years ago but i never did anything with it, so i thought doing a giveaway might be a fun way to pass the time!, These are all Pixilate Sylveon, they can come with a Lucky Egg or Choice Specs, just let me know which one you want, Levels will vary between 15 and 60, if you want a Sylveon ready for battle :3

FC: 4614-1602-5388 IGN: Elizabeth

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Sure, I'll take one. Holding a lucky egg sounds sweet if you still can! Thank you for your troubles. Is this a trade for sm/usum?

It's been forever since i've used Forums, i'm not sure if pinging works here, but this is for Gen 7, though i also have some Sylveon for Gen 6 too!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hey there! Just a friendly reminder that threads can be bumped once every three days. This is to allow other trade requests to get some exposure rather than have them drowned out by bumped threads.

Happy trading!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Sorry for the long wait!, anything is fine, it's a giveaway after all!, I'll be online around 5 am to 1 PM MST

Hi!

I'm so sorry that I did not respond this week. I had so much work offline, and my computer is also on her last leg. I understand if you don't have any more Slyveon left after so long, but I just wanted to get in touch with you nonetheless. If you do have anything left though I can still give a pokemon a home, and would meet up any time.

Hope you're having an awesome weekend.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2019
    Hi!

I'm so sorry that I did not respond this week. I had so much work offline, and my computer is also on her last leg. I understand if you don't have any more Slyveon left after so long, but I just wanted to get in touch with you nonetheless. If you do have anything left though I can still give a pokemon a home, and would meet up any time.

Hope you're having an awesome weekend.

No one has been replying, so i have all of them left, and i have had a fine weekend so far!, when would you like to trade?

Years
  • Hey twilight I would love a lucky egg sylveon. Preferably on 6th gen but 7 is okay if you don't have anymore on 6th.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back