• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often are you on the computer per day?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Quite often since we use computers at school to complete lessons and I'm reliant on them for studying and assignments so even when I'm not relaxing, I'll definitely be on the computer a few hours everyday. I used to use my computer a lot for relaxing but a lot less now as I don't really have much to do on it outside of maybe chatting to friends or browsing PC or catching up on some TV shows. I used to play a lot of video games on the computer but I stopped that to a great extent though I will use it quite often to read (whether it's novel or webtoons)! Also guilty of mindlessly websurfing for hours at times but who hasn't done that :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    I spend 98.9% of my spare time on the computer. Sad as it may be, it's the truth.

Last edited:

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    i spend most of my time on the computer, even though i know i probably shouldn't. to be fair though, i do take a level computer science, plus i like doing revision on the computer/with revision videos. although i guess that doesn't change much because i'm still on the computer the majority of my spare time anyway.

Back