• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA] Pokémon Volt Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Hi! I am playing this hack and I'm loving it! Great job!

Quick question: are all 151 Gen 1 Pokémon available in this hack? I noticed you can get Ekans/Sandshrew, Oddish/Bellsprout, Growlithe/Vulpix and Psyduck/Slowpoke, but Raichu, Staryu, Magmar and Pinsir don't seem to be available in the game. Also, is it possible to get the second fossil, the Hitmon you didn't pick and Mew?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Thought I'd make a small suggestion, and I do hope it drifts your boat. Would you consider giving the Kanto region in your hack a facelift with tiles from generation 4 and maybe include he gen 4 sprites for each pokemon? I think it would make the hack look a lot more appealing from aesthetic point of view.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hey got a question about the rival's Eevee evolution.

Are the determined evolutions the same methods as they were in the original Yellow?

Was replaying, and lost both early battles hoping he'd have Vaporeon, only to find out by the time I reached Lavender, he had Shellder and Magnemite on his team (Flareon team).

Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Aug 19, 2023
    I'm loving this so far! Quick question tho. Does this double as a 151 hack too? I've got 90 Pokémon in the Pokédex so far, but I noticed I wasn't able to get the second fossil or the other Hitmon

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    By buffing Pikachu did you use its base stats from Lets Go? I didn't know that Gen 8 gave pikachu buffs.

Days
    • Seen Mar 11, 2024
    It's unfortunate I had a great time playing it was a great rom until I got to Lt Surge where I encountered a game breaking glitch. For some reason my character split into 2 characters I could only walk through half the screen and I couldn't exist the gym. my dumbass accidentally saved instead of backing out cuz I made a lot of progress without saving and I didn't want to go back but now i'm completely stuck in the Vermillion Gym. I can't even walk to the left half of the gym for some reason and I can't exist the gym at all. and since I see 2 sprites of my character and i'm completely stuck I have to restart a new game which sucks cause I was having a great time till this happened

Back