• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What can I ask for Phione on GTS?

Yuntao

Yun
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 27, 2019
I have two of them, so what can I ask for one? I did not see a lot of them on the GTS.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
whatever you want

obviously you're not guaranteed to get it but people put up all sorts of ridiculous trades on the GTS anyway

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
You could always scout. Put it up and request a legendary or something of the sorts. If after a day nobody traded with you, take it back and ask for something less valuable (trade evolutions, etc.).

Repeat that process until someone trades with you and then put another Phione on there and try again. At some point you get a feeling what people will give you and what not.

I've completed the Pokedex of a couple games that way, so I know that that method works. :)

CnifeKat

*ᓰﬡ☂ᙓᖇﬡᗩᒪ ᔕᙅᖇᙓᗩᙢᓮﬡG *
Years
I have many Phiones and usually ask for Pokemon I don't have to fill up my Pokedex.

Back