• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My version of Dampa GX/Garb

Years
  • So this is obviously a massively played deck at the moment but I didn't have all the cards that the big players had so improvised a little bit from what they did. What do you think of my deck list? Played it tonight for the first time at my league and took down a Golisopod/Lurantis/Tapu Koko deck without too much trouble

Pokemon 14

Tapu Lele GX x2
    Shaymin EX x1
    Tauros GX x1
    Drampa GX x2
    Trubbish BKP x2
    Trubbish GRI x1
    Garbodor GRI x3
    Oricorio 55/145 x2

Items 14

VS Seeker x2
    Switch x1
    Fighting Fury Belt x1
    Ultra Ball x3
    Choice Band x3
    Float Stone x2
    Field Blower x1
    Super Rod x1

Supporters 15

Sycamore x3
    N x2
    Lysandre x2
    Kukui x3
    Brigette x1
    Hex Maniac x1
    Lillie x1
    Ninja Boy x2

Stadiums 3

Altar of the Moone x2
    Parallel City x1

Energy 14

Rainbow Energy x2
    Double Colourless x4
    Psychic x8

I have added in the Oricorio to be able to draw 2 basic energy cards from my deck, rainbow energy is to add damage to benched pokemon for Drampas attack as I don't have Team Magma. Shaymin I think I am going to remove potentially as Lele and Brigette get me everything I need however it does serve as good pulling power should I need it. Parallel is to be able to remove Oricorios and Shaymin from bench to prevent easy knockouts.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • @oricorio: You do realise Trainer's Mail is a thing, right? Also Drampa/Garb shouldn't need energy grabs.

Other than that the deck looks good! Your Energy count might be a little high, but besides that it looks nice. I might drop one DCE and 3-4 Psychics and replace with more trainers, you really don't need that many energy.

Years
  • Trainers mail is to grab trainers though, or am I missing something here? When I was building it I had a mental block knowing that there was another way.

Any recommendations of what trainers to include in place of the energies that you would drop?

Thanks for the feedback :)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Trainers mail is to grab trainers though, or am I missing something here? When I was building it I had a mental block knowing that there was another way.

Any recommendations of what trainers to include in place of the energies that you would drop?

Thanks for the feedback :)

He means professor's letter mate

Back