• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
  • the game hasn't ended because i don't add to the mafias numbers to make a majority (in the OP under shadows role). i haven't voted for purp bc i don't want the game to end prematurely since everyone has voted.

rabi it's either you win as the last mafia left, or we win together as mafia + me as shadow. without me you wouldn't be about to win so let me win with you lol pls - the only way i win is with the mafia, so i have no reason to turn on you and vote for you as you're suggesting

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't understand why you claimed BP and then claimed to be shadow mog??? Home was really confused about being a shadow mog, and it didn't look staged. This all seems very weird.

Aaron's probably only gonna vote for me if he is indeed mafia. Unless he got pretty lucky with a 'counterclaim', then I'm leaning to believe he is actually Cyan. You claimed BP, and it was obvious that you aren't that so the only thing you're left to be is either maf or shadow mog, and if Home was shadow mog then would you be shadow mog? I don't know if that's possible given the setup.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • I can't be maf - i was visited on the night there was no kill, and visited by Home was flipped maf. if he was shadow, he would have flipped third party when killed (shadow is listed under third party)

You said you tracked me in the past and i didn't visit - Mogs visit (remember i said i have a sword? how else would i have gotten it if not for visiting) but you mentioned they can't be tracked. If i'm mafia i would have had to visit and you would have seen that i visited.

anyway convincing you doesn't do anything tbh

we kill me (shadow mog) -> rabi wins
    killing rabi won't happen because my wincon is for mafia to win
    killing purp -> josh and rabi wins

like seriously rabi you lose nothing by killing purp (you win either way) - but i pivoted pretty well (took the attention off you when you've been suss all game - eg yesterday when you asked how purp knew everyone was vested bc you knew that if you hit a vested person at night it would be tough for you to win - and i've bought you time to be able to kill people and come back from a what, 1 maf : 6 nonmaf situation) to help you win, and i deserve this win as well.

if you don't vote purp then i'll stab you so you'll die as well.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I only got reports from Abby and Home. Whilst Desi was alive, unless he did it N0, he didn't track you, Swiftie.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • [vote] purplecicada
    tbh if you let me win with you rabi then i get off the bottom of the leaderboard which is what i want most of all. but balls in your court now, i'm off to bed.

don't end phase early pls sparkin

Charlie Brown

Years
  • also re: your concern of me switching my vote - it's clear that purplecicada still thinks i'm mafia so i wouldn't be able to convince her to vote for you even if i wanted to

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The only reason I'm not budging is because I'd prefer Aaron to win on his own in the event he is mafia. But that's up to Aaron. If he is maf and wants to win with you, Swiftie, then that's fair enough. But my opinion still stands and I'm not budging.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Of all the people you could have stabbed and you chose to stab Aaron? What does this accomplish? If he is Mafia and we vote you off, he'd still win even if he's bleeding out...

Scratch that, even stabbing me would have resulted in the same way.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Yeah I know it does nothing, just a bit of salt at having the opportunity to win presented in front of my nose and taken away from me for no particular reason. I think I'm allowed to be salty at that.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • It's my playstyle to go under the radar (I do it in all my games) but sure

It's ok I'm not trying to convince you of anything lol either way you lose unless we decide to do as Aaron said and kill him so you can win lol but not going to happen

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have accepted my fate, regardless of the outcome. I just don't think you deserve to win alongside mafia with your poor play - eg. Claims etc. :P

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Oi what poor play wtf

I've played mafia here since literally the beginning, no one has ever called my play bad. wtf. that stings. :/

Last edited:

Sparkin

Results, roles, actions, points, and hidden votes coming!

Back