• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm going to assume the vest Desi and I shared was fake. Unless his stabbing doesn't affect the vest?

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Skimmed through the entire thing, and Abby made a comment about a fabricator. If I know his playstyle right, he only comments about a role he has. Meta information, I know, but the way he's been talking makes me think he is in the mafia. If we mislynch, we know who we could go for. Unless there are fake vests about, there's only one person the maf can target and successfully kill.

The only reason I'm saying this is because I don't quite understand Charlie's playstyle yet, so it's a bit difficult for me to read him.
    [vote] Abby.

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Eh sure, you can throw in the IOA reasoning, but I've been a lot more contributory than CB, and, a better scumtell for him is silence.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Eh sure, you can throw in the IOA reasoning, but I've been a lot more contributory than CB, and, a better scumtell for him is silence.

I'm quiet in literally all the games I'm in. You're welcome to find an instance of a game where I've not been quiet, if you're going to use me being quiet as a reason for me being scum.

Well the thing is Abby, there are no TPs now left from what we can see

TPs?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • TP = Third Party

Anyway, pretty sure we're at autowin, If you lynch me, you can just do CB tomorrow & win so

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    As previously mentioned, if we do mislynch there's only one person they can successfully kill unless one of the vests is fake.
    got my eye on u bard tho

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    2 people have confirmed they have vests. If mine was fake, Home wouldn't have taken it. I don't know if he's taken it or not.

Sparkin

The returners had tried to find another traitor in their group. Abby was the one who everyone trusted for their claim, but then, they found the claim unbelievable.
    "If it isn't Abby, then it's that guy!"

Abby was killed! They were sided with The Returners!

It's now a Night Phase. You may send in your night action, if you have one.

Rules
    Spoiler:

The Players
    Bardothren as ???
    Home as an Imperial
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Returner
    Swiftie as ???
    metroid711 as a Returner
    Mr. James as ????????
    Abby as a Returner
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ????????
    Pecilia as a Returner
    Desinishon as a Returner
    Rabinov as ???
    jdthebud as an Imperial
    KNS27 as a Returner

Sparkin

The returners were backed into the corner, surrounded by Imperial everywhere they could look. Their journey was in the decisive moment.
    The future in the world now rests in the hand of those returners.

Bardothren was killed! They were sided with The Returners!

It's now a Day Phase and in LYLO.
    A wrong lynch caused by the Returners will cause their lost, and the Empire will win!

Rules
    Spoiler:

The Players
    Bardothren as a Returner
    Home as an Imperial
    Kiyotaka Ishimaru as a Returner
    Swiftie as ???
    metroid711 as a Returner
    Mr. James as ????????
    Abby as a Returner
    purplecicada as ???
    Nakuzami as ????????
    Pecilia as a Returner
    Desinishon as a Returner
    Rabinov as ???
    jdthebud as an Imperial
    KNS27 as a Returner

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I trusted you then, so I'll trust you now. Good play if you actually are mafia, though. Why? Because you'd deserve this win if so.

[vote] Swiftie.
    Simple reason is despite only me showing doubt in Bard, you would have killed either myself or Swiftie. Buuut if I'm wrong, gg.
    I do not regret whatever outcome may happen.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I was visited by Home (confirmed by you, purplecicada) and didn't die which means I'm either BP or Shadow. And if I'm not BP.........

Rabi is the last mafia - Rabi mate I've gotten you this win, let's kill purplecicada so we can at least win together. You win either way, but I think I deserve to win alongside you.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Except Home would show up as mafia even if he was a shadow mog. Because he was confused himself iirc. Shadow mogs can still visit people but not kill them iirc. This is why I'm pissed that I'm the one who is left. Someone else could do a better job.

Also I'd prefer to let Aaron win so if you're claiming you can win with maf, I'd rather have you lynched to be honest. One of you is maf, not both of you. Which would make Home the shadow mog.

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I confused myself after rereading my previous comment. If Home wasn't shadow mog, then he visited you and you would be the shadow mog. If Aaron was the other maf member, the game would have ended by now if you're implying you'd win with mafia. If Aaron actually is the last maf, fair enough, but I'd rather have you lynched. Even if Aaron decides to vote for me last minute, that's cool but I'd rather see you lynched than myself.

Back