• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy VI : Day Six : The Empire wins!

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
ffs Sparks I didn't mean for you to actually make Aaron mafia

I was pretty much screwed either way. Good job, Empire!

Sparkin

Long before the returners had decided to take their last stand, the empire was already one step ahead of them. As purplecicada was sensing something strange, Rabinov and Home had their minds set to make a contract with Swiftie, who the returners had a little faith.
Swiftie had agreed, with the condition that he would be safe from the destruction that was to come, and to take an important someone with him. Rabinov and Home had agreed with the conditions, with them not being a big deal.
When the dawn had come, Pecilia and Desinishon decided to follow Home, to confirm whether their suspicions were wrong or not. They had found each other at the way.
"What the heck are you doing here?!? Don't steal my spotlight!
"Whaa? You're the one stealing my spotlight!"

When they heard a sound, they hide in the bushes, to see Home leaving the base, with an evil look on his face, and a smirk.
Desinishon and Pecilia decided to follow him, and found themselves in Swiftie's tent. There was something suspicious about to happen...
Home entered Swiftie's tent. They decided to approach little by little, with the hopes of not getting caught.
As soon as they caught a glimpse, a shadow had appeared behind them, and knocked them off.
Swiftie had sensed their presences, and informed Home about it. As Swiftie was readying his blade to stab them both, Home stopped him, and said:
"Now's not the time. This will be a chance to make you important in a near future."
Swiftie settled his blade, and looking at Home's face, he decided to leave it for after. They both helped to return them to their tents.

When dawn approached, they both had awakened. Desinishon had told purplecicada about his weird dream, while Pecilia believed that it wasn't just a dream. When they both told the others about the news, it was obvious that Home tried to kill Swiftie.
When the news came to Rabinov, he didn't become nervous, as if he was prepared for this. He then ordered Home to stab Desinishon, and to paralyze Pecilia, with an eletric gun that Rabinov had prepared himself. Unfortunately, it was still in testing phase, so it didn't work out as expected.
The returners, after seeing Home do wrong to them, they had no hesitation in killing a traitor...But little did they know, it was all a mask for a greater plan...

The next day, the returners were at doubt. Abby was the one that claimed to have been training his muscles, but with Swiftie resisting to Home's kill was what made the returners doubt Abby's muscles. The returners had tied them both in a cave with Interceptor, the dog. Interceptor wouldn't mistake anyone with anyone else, with his strong olfact. The second Interceptor saw Abby, he started salivating, and ran with a hungry look.
What the returners didn't thought, was that Interceptor didn't like Abby. However, when they saw Abby resisting, their belief had appeared again, but it was too late.

When Interceptor was about to rip apart Swiftie, they removed their mask,revealing another mask. Swiftie was the Shadow that attacked Pecilia and Desinishon that night, while they didn't realize it. Interceptor had jumped to Swiftie's arms and they both left the jail.

Meanwhile, Rabinov was one step closer to finishing his perfect plan's to destroy the returners. That night, he couldn't trust the deceased Gestahl, nor trust the soldiers, which abandoned him, all but one. That night, he was the only one that could do the job. As he said, if you want something to be done well, you do it yourself.
Rabinov waited for the night to fall, and when it arrived, he descretly stabbed Pecilia in their back, while they believed that they were about to find the true culprit.
It was the last step, to his perfect plan.

When day arrived, Rabinov, Swiftie and purplecicada were the only ones left, and they were surrounded by Imperial Soldiers. Where did those come from?
When they were about to kill the three, Rabinov removed his hood and his true name.
The imperial soldiers felt relief, for one of their rulers was still alive.
The situation was pretty dire for purplecicada and Swiftie. Swiftie tried to convince Rabinov to let him alive, but Rabinov was too cold, and said:
"You made a deal with Home, and not with me. I've got nothing to do with you."
Swiftie felt very frustated and enraged with Rabinov's words, and rushed to him with a sword. purplecicada didn't feel anything when that happened. All that she cared for was to not go down alone.

Swiftie was killed! They were sided with no one!

THE EMPIRE WINS!

Just need to wait a little bit for points. Thanks for playing!

The Cast
Bardothren as a Relm Arrowny
Home as an Imperial Soldier
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as Terra Branford
Swiftie as Shadow
metroid711 as Locke Cole
Mr. James as Deathgaze
Abby as Sabin Rene Figaro
purplecicada as Celes Cherre
Nakuzami as Kefka Palazzo
Pecilia as a Gau
Desinishon as a Setzer Gabbiani
Rabinov as Cid Del Norte Marquez
jdthebud as Emperor Gestahl
KNS27 as Cyan Garamonde

Sparkin

Team Win (Rabinov, Home, jdthebud) - 40 Points
Die on Night Zero (metroid711) - 10 Points
GM a game (Sparkin) - 30 Points
MVP bonus (Kiyotaka Ishimaru) - 30 Points
Well, I kinda had a hard time deciding the MVP. It was going for Rabinov for keeping Cyan's mask, but it was all down to luck. I'd give the hardclaim points, but you were found out in the end, and you even softed that you got lucky with a claim. The real Cyan was already dead. I also found a not so common happening. Mr. James claimed Cyan, when he was Deathgaze. I didn't find any reason to do that. So I guess that Rabinov cc'ing James was what made him get so far.
Kudos for counterclaiming the right player!

While on the town side, Kiyotaka Ishimaru had also gotten lucky with roleblocking Nakuzami, who was about to eat Desinishon at that night. He had gotten a fake vest, so the mafia team didn't want Kiyotaka to think the vest was fake, and so they decided to kill Nakuzami, just so Kiyotaka didn't know the vest was fake.
With that method, he killed Kefka, a threat that could make their win almost the hardest.
Kudos for choosing the right person to use your snowball!

Again, thanks for playing. I hope you come play again!

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I would just like to thank RNG for making my 'petition' come through. Called Aaron as maf before game started (as a joke) but I didn't want to get him killed off because of a joke I made.

Back