• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to post images?

Nidorina of Time Lord

Waiting for the Sun to come...
Years
  • I want to insert an image however it only says insert the URL. My images do not have URL's, does this mean that they have to be posted online first?:( I just want to attach the files for my art gallery...
    Thanks!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Yeah, you have to upload your images to some site like imgur or Photobucket or something first. All images uploaded to a site like that will have a link for it, so just copy paste those into a post and wrap them each in

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
  • Step 1. Go to imgur.com

Step 2. Click upload images and insert picture there.

Step 3. Upload it.

Step 4. Get the BBCode embed code so you can use it in posts, signatures, messages, etc.

Step 5. Paste it in the message box.

That's about it. :
    EDIT: Imgur does not require you to use an account, although it is needed if you want to keep track of pictures without remembering the URL.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2019
    Hopefully I'm not necroing something too old here, but is there a list of supported image-hosting sites somewhere here to which newbies like myself might refer?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • go to imgur
    then upload images
    then get the direct like so the ending is like .png/.gif/.jpg
    then put the code;

(:

Back