• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Team Mode and a very hungry Snorlax

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    The newest update in Pokémon Café Mix added the Team Mode, a new feature which allows people to create or join teams with other players to participate in various events

The first event where this new feature will come handy started today September 24th and will run until October 8th, and it features none other than a very hungry Snorlax that just happened to stop at your Café and will have to be fed until it's fully satisfied. Once its satisfaction level is high enough it will give you presents and eventually join your staff.

Is anyone still playing this game? If so, have you joined a team already, or did you create your own? How is it going for everyone so far with this event?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    With this event I might try playing again because I never deleted it from my phone I just stopped playing.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
  • I stopped playing a while ago, it just got too repetitive. None of my friends played it anyway, so I couldn't join their inexistent café's

Back