• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    My nidobasaur has a menu sprite and cry of flaffy. probably because it's #180 in the pokedex. please fix.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Finally got around to coding something that people have been asking for a long time
    i1tO3Vs.png

I also made it so that you can choose which moves to keep after fusing a Pokemon. This should prevent some frustration.

Last edited:

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
  • Finally got around to coding something that people have been asking for a long time

I also made it so that you can choose which moves to keep after fusing a Pokemon. This should prevent some frustration.

this makes it so you can get all 3 starters by the way, choose squirtle, get the bulbtata from the trade near cerulean cape and the charmander as a reward for building materials.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Alex Onsager, the original creator of the fusion generator, created a script for the generator as you may know. He may provide help in providing you the script or help you create a script that generates the back sprites. Now I don't know how you can move the script to a rom hack, but it's better to ask him for help.

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • Alex Onsager, the original creator of the fusion generator, created a script for the generator as you may know. He may provide help in providing you the script or help you create a script that generates the back sprites. Now I don't know how you can move the script to a rom hack, but it's better to ask him for help.

We have actually contacted him about that a while back.
    He was cool with his sprites being used in the game, but he didn't want to share the source code of his generator, which is understandable.

We've actually been developing our own sprites generator to use instead. It's basically a modified version of FrankenPokemon's sprite generator script. I posted a few examples of what the sprites look so far a few pages back. However, there IS a lot of manual spritework involved, which takes a long time so it the new sprites probably won't be in the next update just yet.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Can anyone help me, with this issue.
    I have been playing the game and i want to do the trade for a shellder in the SS.Anne but everytime i do it it crashes with this message
    1rtrmNy.png

Can anyone tell me how to fix it.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    it makes a waste of a fusion.

only if by same type he means a rattatta, and a rattatta. If you fuse a rattatta and a ditto it will be different, but they are both "normal type". The same is as if you fused a ekans face to an oddish body, it would be a poison/poison or just poison, but would be stronger because its two differnt fused pokemon.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    We have actually contacted him about that a while back.
    He was cool with his sprites being used in the game, but he didn't want to share the source code of his generator, which is understandable.

We've actually been developing our own sprites generator to use instead. It's basically a modified version of FrankenPokemon's sprite generator script. I posted a few examples of what the sprites look so far a few pages back. However, there IS a lot of manual spritework involved, which takes a long time so it the new sprites probably won't be in the next update just yet.

do you have a rough estimate as to how long it will take you to get the final bit of the game out? a year from now? sooner? later?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2016
    Hello I got this when I loaded the game:

There is also sometimes a crash when in the introduction of the game, Pr.Oak wants to battle Giovanni.

Attachments

• Sans titre.png
      Sans titre.png
      7.9 KB · Views: 3
    Back