• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2016
    Hi, i dont know if anyone had it like me but i beat Mewtwo in the beginning, will this change something in the game? And before you say thats impossible, all i did was do paralyze him and put leech seed and tauros did the rest with his damage nullification and BOOM, Beaten Mewtwo.

-EDIT- I did not really read the whole forum so im sorry if this question has already been answered, up to what gen are pokemon in this game?

Last edited:

skyblade57

Random Internet User
    Years
  • Hi, i dont know if anyone had it like me but i beat Mewtwo in the beginning, will this change something in the game? And before you say thats impossible, all i did was do paralyze him and put leech seed and tauros did the rest with his damage nullification and BOOM, Beaten Mewtwo.

-EDIT- I did not really read the whole forum so im sorry if this question has already been answered, up to what gen are pokemon in this game?

okay, so beating mewtwo makes fused wild pokemon rarer or nonexistant from what I've heard and it's only gen 1 up to the fifth gym right now.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    Hi, i dont know if anyone had it like me but i beat Mewtwo in the beginning, will this change something in the game? And before you say thats impossible, all i did was do paralyze him and put leech seed and tauros did the rest with his damage nullification and BOOM, Beaten Mewtwo.

one playthrough i beat mewtwo and the other i didnt. Everything seems the same aside from the news announcement after u fight giovanni. *shruggs*

If only sap sipper worked that well in my new Y playthrough. Is there an aoe grass move that hits party members, that i dont know about? You know, like using surf in a dual battle with croagunk out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    There is currently a glitch that the fusion of psyduck and kabutops has the name "missingname" I would post a link/image of the issue but this site won't allow me to until I've posted 5 times

Schrroms

Pokémon Infinite Fusion dev
    Years
  • There is currently a glitch that the fusion of psyduck and kabutops has the name "missingname" I would post a link/image of the issue but this site won't allow me to until I've posted 5 times

Wow, that's a glitch I haven't seen in a LONG time. Not sure why it's happening to this Pokemon specifically, but it seems to be the only one it's happening to so I guess I'll just change it manually.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Thank you for developing such an amazing game! I really like it!

Here are some bugs that I find, maybe some other people have found them but I missed it when reading through the threads

lol

1, Outside the Pokemon Center of Fuchsika city, if you go to the lower edge of that stairs you will get stuck (but the game

didn't forze, and you can teleport out)
    2, In safari zone, the pool(The one with wooden gate behind) at area 1 is kind of glitchy and you can somehow walk through

that bridge on the upper block, and you can walk into that pool, and you can even fish there
    3, At Route 15, right below the gate from Fuchsika city, the thrid tree below the gate can be penetrated
    4, At Route 14, after defeating Biker Jared he will stuck at the side of the road(in the red flowers) and keep flipping
    5, At Route 12, right below lavender town's exit and above Fisherman Chip, there is an area that is blocked by little

trees, but I don't know if it's just me, I can walk on the lower block and go right through it without using cut.
    6, I can't go to the back yard of the orphanarium of lavendar town, is that supposed to happen? Lol I figured that out
    7, When pewter city's pokemon center finished treating pokemons, the pokeballs in the instrument didn't disappear.

Again, thank you for developing this game, I hope this helped!
    Good luck!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2020
    I found a Strange glitch that let me access an unfinished and glitch room inside the mueseam
    i went to the second floor and then walked to the right and went up and down the wall. There was a way to a walk into a room where the ancient fish Pokemon was along with a incomplete tank which you can walk in, also there is a "fossil of an unknown Pokemon" that doesn't exist in the middle of the room. Can you explain what it is?

Edit: Is this a room you are working on or is abandoned?

Double Edit: This question may have already been answered but why doesnt any shop have any walls?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    This might be a stupid question but where can I get the super rod? I thought the fisherman in route 12 should give me a super rod but he gave me a good rod.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I'm trapped in Cerulean City, I went to the docks and Green asked me to fight, but I refused and now I'm trapped, I can't move to any side

Attachments

• [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion
      Problem.png
      16.7 KB · Views: 5
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2017
    4 typed pokemon might be a bit to oped. Especially if Shedinja ever get's in the game.

A Wonder Guard Bug/Steel/Water/Dragon has no weaknesses making it nearly untouchable.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2016
    [NEW UPDATE: 40+ NEW POKEMON]: Pokémon Infinite Fusion

Just minor but i thought i let you know anyway , cant walk through these three blocks , there is something invisible blocking it

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    Lol I find a fun glich here, after activating the second button at Vermilion City Gym, if you keep activating the button, the graphic will keep moving upward. You can still excape this situation by walk out of the gym, even though you may be out of the frame lol

Back