• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Warning! Questions contain Spoiler

Is there a postgame Zinnia Fight? Do you Meet Her in Post Game and can you Fight her Like daily somewhere in postgame? Or does she vanish Like in OrAs?

Are there General daily Rematches? Like your 2 new golden Trio members? Or do they at least reapear as NPCs? Or did the vanish? I Just found Absolve Back in te gym

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    How do i solve the strengh puzzle in Island 1 in the Canyon? Above the chansey dance House
    It seems Impossible for me

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Warning! Questions contain Spoiler

Is there a postgame Zinnia Fight? Do you Meet Her in Post Game and can you Fight her Like daily somewhere in postgame? Or does she vanish Like in OrAs?

Are there General daily Rematches? Like your 2 new golden Trio members? Or do they at least reapear as NPCs? Or did the vanish? I Just found Absolve Back in te gym
    You can battle them in the Battle Castle, but you'll never know who you'll face since it's completely random.

How do i solve the strengh puzzle in Island 1 in the Canyon? Above the chansey dance House
    It seems Impossible for me
    That was a glitch, I guess, now I have fixed that.

The patch was updated for fixng the following glitches:
    Talking to some npcs in the Delta Hideout II when you play the normal storyline would make the game freeze.
    The way how the choice-based storyline works was changed. In the previous patch, the result of each choice does affect your story, but I decided to let players change their decisions at their own will, but in this beta, if you choose to change your previous choices, then you'll have to pay P100.000 for that. Which makes players know their choices do affect the story and they need to be responsible for their choices.
    A tile error in Colchicine City was fixed.
    Chronya's battle sprite and her dialogue in Baobab City was changed a little bit.

Download link of the Beta5.60(UPS file):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/kafp3vi7i7h8t5q/Pokemon+Mega+Power+Beta+5.60+Completed.rar/file

The new patch came with an Exp. All patch(ips file), which allows your whole team to gain exp. points. This patch was made for those who wishes to make it much easier to train their Pokemon, and this patch also works with Victory Fire and Resolute, so you can also use this patch on those two hacks. Credits to BluRose for the turorial. Here's the link for the Exp. All patch alone just in case someone only needs this patch:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/otx10actydwex73/Exp+All+Patch.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Okay, Short question:
    Where is the Name rater?
    And is it somehow possible for me to get these "illegal Moves", especially Aeroblast for crobat or moonblast for Mewtu? Or is that npc exclusive?

Last edited:
    Years
  • For the illegal moves, I doubt it since I've been unable to get any moves that pokemon shouldnt know. Maybe try the move relearner? If not then it's probably not in the game

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Here a few other Buggs:

-Unbound Hoopa appears at Not caught in pokedex, If you Transformer It from the Transform Guy. (He also cant Turn it Back)

-the multi Battle agaist the golden Trio is bugged. When i Tried to Look at my Partners aggron i wanted to See If Its mega, But accidently pressed send Out, and the Game crashed.

-in the postgame hideout where Mewtu traps you There are wild mega sharpedos, but without master Ball they seem To be uncatchable. There also are wild Type nulls so the adventure Code for them is Not neccessary, since you can Buy masterballs

-Graphical Errors at the top of the City with the Power plant and latios (you can Walk in a tree) /hoopas locations

-you can Go through the Wall at mt honeysuckle at one Point and Skip a Delta trainer

- i dont remeber how but i trapped myself after the second lande E4 when i accidently went Back to the ice Puzzles

-the map

-if you Battle leafs Blastoise it says you Used a masterball on it, even tho you didin't

-the Houses in baobab City have a little Graphical Bug when entering

-the Sun/Moon Protagonist is once called Ailey by the narrator, but in Battle and when she Talks her Name is Elio (Sometimes)

-Allains Battle Sprite has a Greenscreen around it

-if you mega evolve a fresh evolved Blastoise it loses 6 levels

-if you demega evolve a Mon and It Learns a move at that Level you didin't taught it, it Tries to relearn it again

-most of the Sizes compared to the Protagonist of the Mons after Gen 3 are completly Wrong.

-the Island Most north of manaphys Spot has a Graphical error with your hair

-Match calls have some mistakes liek Wrong Sprites (especially dad as Woman in a Bikini is weird) and Every Trainer Being Registerd as number 63 with 685 fights

-when you trace intimidate the ability doesnt activate

-after using the Gems to summon latias or laitios, the Move to the Bottom of the Key items bag

-In Ceratoides Town you can Walk in the Water, left and right of a wooden brigde. If you Walk down the Water Fall without fly you can even Trap yourself

-type Error in necrozmas dex entriy
    (og instead of of)

-when you choose to to Not Land at s Location while flying around the Overworld, you start Walking. I'm Sure ya'll experienced this a few times

-in the Pokedex on todedemaru, the steelix Sprite below it has its Horns Cut off

-sometimes after using the PC storga system, the Sprite of the PC bugs

-Siebold has the unevolved clauncher on his team. I think it is supposed to be a Clawitzer

-at the end of the sevii isalnd Tournament an n is Cut off

- you cant Bike on sevii Island 7, i didnt Check the Others. The you cant that use that now Message is Missing a but Not now, too

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Okay. In Secret Bades, there are These Holes in the way, so you acnt Pass. Where do i get the Plank,/Board to Pass it? 🤔I didin't found it in the Shopping Mall shops...

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Also, why are there Males of tsareena Evolution Line? I think int He Main Games theire Always female🤔

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Is there even a Name rater?
    And where do i Transform Hoopa Back to banned Form?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Is there even a Name rater?
    And where do i Transform Hoopa Back to banned Form?
    This building (West of Amala's laboratory):
    unknown.png

As for Hoopa's forme, I don't know. The ROM data does not hint at any evolutions, so it might involve another NPC.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Okay, thanks that whole Evolution was weird. Unbound hoopa doesnt even appears as caught in the dex

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Here a few other Buggs:

-Unbound Hoopa appears at Not caught in pokedex, If you Transformer It from the Transform Guy. (He also cant Turn it Back)

-the multi Battle agaist the golden Trio is bugged. When i Tried to Look at my Partners aggron i wanted to See If Its mega, But accidently pressed send Out, and the Game crashed.

-in the postgame hideout where Mewtu traps you There are wild mega sharpedos, but without master Ball they seem To be uncatchable. There also are wild Type nulls so the adventure Code for them is Not neccessary, since you can Buy masterballs

-Graphical Errors at the top of the City with the Power plant and latios (you can Walk in a tree) /hoopas locations

-you can Go through the Wall at mt honeysuckle at one Point and Skip a Delta trainer

- i dont remeber how but i trapped myself after the second lande E4 when i accidently went Back to the ice Puzzles

-the map

-if you Battle leafs Blastoise it says you Used a masterball on it, even tho you didin't

-the Houses in baobab City have a little Graphical Bug when entering

-the Sun/Moon Protagonist is once called Ailey by the narrator, but in Battle and when she Talks her Name is Elio (Sometimes)

-Allains Battle Sprite has a Greenscreen around it

-if you mega evolve a fresh evolved Blastoise it loses 6 levels

-if you demega evolve a Mon and It Learns a move at that Level you didin't taught it, it Tries to relearn it again

-most of the Sizes compared to the Protagonist of the Mons after Gen 3 are completly Wrong.

-the Island Most north of manaphys Spot has a Graphical error with your hair

-Match calls have some mistakes liek Wrong Sprites (especially dad as Woman in a Bikini is weird) and Every Trainer Being Registerd as number 63 with 685 fights

-when you trace intimidate the ability doesnt activate

-after using the Gems to summon latias or laitios, the Move to the Bottom of the Key items bag

-In Ceratoides Town you can Walk in the Water, left and right of a wooden brigde. If you Walk down the Water Fall without fly you can even Trap yourself

Thank you so much for pointing out all these glitches and for now, I can only fix the following ones:

Spoiler:

And the following codes are all the codes you can use at present:
    Suicune: 7X9B5L4K08
    Entei: 55V3Y7I823
    Raikou: 12DE7F4G1K
    TypeNull:6TY79855C7
    Keldeo: 9B7YJ015C9
    Silver Sword:IU8R057K4C
    Different storylines limited Pokemon(You can get the unobtainable Pokemon of your current storyline with these codes):
    14H1U15L9V
    75T0A19L4J
    4G9LJK0S55
    3Q5BHJ8RE9
    T098I7U5QW
    90J3WE1LK4

The patch was updated once again for fixing the following glitches:
    The method of transforming Hoopa was changed, now you use the prison bottle like an evolution stone to change between its two forms.
    Some more special decorations can be bought in Colchicine City.
    Wild Mega Sharpedo and Type: Null existed.
    Some battle sprites are wrong.
    A great amount of text errors.
    Blastoise and Mega Blastoise have different leveling rates.
    Male Tsareena existed.
    Some movement/map errors.
    What's new:
    In-game exp. all patch, which can be unlocked here by paying 4000 pokedollars. Credits to Samu from Whack a hack foro for the asm routine.
    Pokemon%2BMega%2BPower%2BBeta%2B5.60%2BCompleted1.png

Many mugshots were redone thanks to Strange Kid(These were done long time ago, but I was too busy to put them in the actual game).
    Pokemon%2BMega%2BPower%2BBeta%2B5.60%2BCompleted22.png

Download link of the Beta5.62(UPS file):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pl91tfqo1x8jvvi/Pokemon+Mega+Power+Beta+5.62+Completed.rar/file

The bad egg problem could have been fixed in the new patch as well, but I'm only 70% sure about it, it's possible that old save file won't work with the newest beta, so I prepared a patch which has no the bad egg fix thing so that save files from older versions can also use the bugfix stuff except for the bad egg fix.
    Beta 5.61(with no bad egg fix):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/1si4p72jzgoo83g/Pokemon+Mega+Power+Beta+5.61+Completed.rar/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2024
    I've updated my guide for this hack according to the new changes. Nice to see you can catch Togedemaru, Hawlucha, and Spiritomb now, as well as get the missing legendaries from the other storylines. Though I do have a few more questions and I haven't tested out any of the following in particular:

How does Graveler evolve into Golem?
    How does Seadra evolve into Kingdra?
    How to get other starters I didn't choose (except Pansage, which is an encounter available in one of the unknown areas)?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2022
    Thank you so much for pointing out all these glitches and for now, I can only fix the following ones:

Spoiler:

And the following codes are all the codes you can use at present:
    Suicune: 7X9B5L4K08
    Entei: 55V3Y7I823
    Raikou: 12DE7F4G1K
    TypeNull:6TY79855C7
    Keldeo: 9B7YJ015C9
    Silver Sword:IU8R057K4C
    Different storylines limited Pokemon(You can get the unobtainable Pokemon of your current storyline with these codes):
    14H1U15L9V
    75T0A19L4J
    4G9LJK0S55
    3Q5BHJ8RE9
    T098I7U5QW
    90J3WE1LK4

The patch was updated once again for fixing the following glitches:
    The method of transforming Hoopa was changed, now you use the prison bottle like an evolution stone to change between its two forms.
    Some more special decorations can be bought in Colchicine City.
    Wild Mega Sharpedo and Type: Null existed.
    Some battle sprites are wrong.
    A great amount of text errors.
    Blastoise and Mega Blastoise have different leveling rates.
    Male Tsareena existed.
    Some movement/map errors.
    What's new:
    In-game exp. all patch, which can be unlocked here by paying 4000 pokedollars. Credits to Samu from Whack a hack foro for the asm routine.
    Pokemon%2BMega%2BPower%2BBeta%2B5.60%2BCompleted1.png

Many mugshots were redone thanks to Strange Kid(These were done long time ago, but I was too busy to put them in the actual game).
    Pokemon%2BMega%2BPower%2BBeta%2B5.60%2BCompleted22.png

Download link of the Beta5.62(UPS file):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/pl91tfqo1x8jvvi/Pokemon+Mega+Power+Beta+5.62+Completed.rar/file

The bad egg problem could have been fixed in the new patch as well, but I'm only 70% sure about it, it's possible that old save file won't work with the newest beta, so I prepared a patch which has no the bad egg fix thing so that save files from older versions can also use the bugfix stuff except for the bad egg fix.
    Beta 5.61(with no bad egg fix):
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/1si4p72jzgoo83g/Pokemon+Mega+Power+Beta+5.61+Completed.rar/file

No Problem. I'll keep updating the Post when I find new glitches and Bugs, so feel Free to Look at it Every once in a while

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Lunar IPS can't open the 1.1 version. Don't know if it's the same for the 1.0, but not gonna bother checking...

Back