Intro Hello

Started by Aurel_B October 20th, 2021 12:40 PM
  • 4 replies
Seen October 22nd, 2021
Posted October 20th, 2021
1 posts
48 Days
Hello everyone
I'm happy to join this community of poker players. I'm Aurel, I'm 36 years old and I'm a father of a boy. I'm in charge of marketing strategies in a shop selling bohemian hippie dresses and bohemian skirts, I've been a poker player since I was a teenager. I came to know this forum through a friend who is also a poker player. I am committed to participate in the exchanges on this forum and I am happy to read the messages.

Fairy

she / they
in the flowers
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
12,940 posts
10.5 Years
…Dude, I think I know who you are. Cause I buy a lot of hippy dresses from a dad around my age who plays Pokémon at a county faire I visit annually. Ring any bells for ya?

If not, well damn small world anyway. Welcome to the community! :) Hope you have an awesome time and if you ever have any questions don’t hesitate to ask a moderator!

girlfriend ♥ colours
boyfriend ♥ ivysaur

Male
Netherlands
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
9,793 posts
1.4 Years
Hello & Welcome Aurel!
Hope the shop you work for is doing well =3
Also, have you introduced your kid to the world of Pokemon as well? Never to early to get the started on Pokemon 😈 😉

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Spectrier @ Level 100 9.931

magic

they/them
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 11 Hours Ago
Hello everyone
I'm happy to join this community of poker players. I'm Aurel, I'm 36 years old and I'm a father of a boy. I'm in charge of marketing strategies in a shop selling bohemian hippie dresses and bohemian skirts, I've been a poker player since I was a teenager. I came to know this forum through a friend who is also a poker player. I am committed to participate in the exchanges on this forum and I am happy to read the messages.
Hello and welcome to PC! I'm a bit unsure if you've found the right spot though. It's pokécommunity as in pokémon, not as in poker :)