• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'll be needing stitches"

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I'm rather clumsy and often hit a table or something, and since I have a very low pain tolerance all of it hurts like a bitch. :/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Does getting an accidential paper cut every once a week count?

Because apparently I'm not careful enough when I'm shuffling paperwork. ;;

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2018
    I used to be so clumsy. As in, I was always scared to go to places with a lot of glass/ceramic/otherwise fragile items because I was afraid I'd trip and knock everything over. (Miraculously, I never did.) I was scared to hold fragile things because I was afraid I'd drop them (...I did that a few times.) I was scared to stand near ledges because I was afraid I'd fall off. (I fell into my grandmother's pond. ...A lot. :3c ...I'm still afraid to stand near ledges.)

I've grown out of the worst of it, but I still bang my shin/knee/arm/whatever on stuff so often that unless it's a really bad one, it barely even registers anymore. So I usually have a bruise or two whose origins are completely unknown to me. XD

Considering how many times I've been hurt, I'm amazed I've never broken a bone nor gotten stitches. (Gotten being the key word there; I've had a few injuries where I probably needed them.)

HiroyukiSaito

Hiroyuki
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    ive never broken a bone, but my brain is just so fuqed up that i would bang my head against the wall. i think i may have given myself a concussion. anyways im now on meds for my depression and stuff so im better now :3

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I've never broken a bone, but I almost did when my brother pushed me off a bed.

Bisharp

Whoa.. up close and personal..!
    Years
  • As a kid, I had balance issues, so I'd often come home with scraped knees. I've gotten over it since then, thankfully, but I really do wish I didn't scrape my knees like a thousand times before it got better.
    Nowadays most of my injuries are hot glue burns, and sewing needle jabs. I don't know why I'm so prone to jabbing myself with a sewing needle or accidentally getting hot glue on me, but I am.
    I've needed stitches before but they're all because of surgery. Had to medically have my jaw broken and sewn back into a better position once. Not fun.

Back