• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"I'll be needing stitches"

Years
  • Not in a deliberate way...

Only falls from when I'm playing soccer or riding my bike. I have never had a broken bone or something like that in my life, although I have taken hard hits. (Although harmless)

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • I have never broken a bone, though one time I had a fall I may have bruised a rib.
    So nothing serious, but I am uncoordinated so I often have bruises or cuts.

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • I broke my leg in 8th grade. I was playing first base for my middle school baseball team. And I went there was a close play at first (I got the out) but my leg got tangled with his and my femer just snapped. Oh well though.

Bay

Years
  • There was one time when I was little where I fell and chipped a part of my tooth. It wasn't until a couple years later when I went to the dentist and got that fixed. Other times I would have scrapes and bruises, usually back when I played tennis or me being clumsy. Last time that happened summer of last year when I ran and fell while crossing the road orz. Otherwise, no broken bones.

Now my sister, she experienced broken bones and such. She hurt her ankle just last week. D=

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Is sunburn considered an injury? If so, I usually get one or two sunburns a Summer because I always forget to cover one thing or another in sunblock.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • I've never broken a bone xD

Unless breaking my nose when I was about 2 years old counts. I didnt even have to wear a nose thinger and it fixed itself as i grew.

Years
  • I'm the one person in my family who manages not to injure themselves constantly. If I do hurt myself though, you can bet it was in a really stupid way.

User19sq

I always hurt myself on accident, but never something so drastic. Unless you count the time I stepped on a rusty nail and had to get a tetanus shot. I still have a spec of rust under the skin in my foot.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i've needed stitches four times. i was a very very clumsy child. i cracked my head open 3 times when i was a child and then i needed stitches more recently when i was in 10th grade and got bit by a dog pretty badly and had to get it stitched up. still have the scar too.

other than that tho, i'm not that clumsy? i trip over my own feet a lot and shit like that but i never manage to actually hurt myself lol. i think i was more clumsy when i was little and went outside more often and almost always managed to get some sort of scrape or bruise.

Years
  • I usually only hurt myself when playing Soccer, I've broken my left wrist twice during games before :/

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Since starting my job on August 2016 I been getting paper cuts a lot at work, mainly from breaking down boxes, or when cutting the tape with a sharp knife, many times I don't realize I get until I wash my hands and feel a slight sting.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    my legendarily clumsy self has broken more bones than i care to remember

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i end up with small cuts a lot but I'm a pretty quick healer. worst injury I've had is breaking 2 fingers in a bike crash.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I managed to fracture my hand and dislocate my shoulder in two different dry slope snowboarding sessions in the same month. I recommend real snow.

Years
  • I haven't broke any bone, but one day a dog attacked me and bit me next to my eye, and I needed some stiches. I actually remember this, I was 5 or 6 years old haha. Oh, and one time I hurted my leg badly on football, I couldn't walk for some days

Back