• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeadlessHaunter

HeadlessHaunter

PokeTuber
Years
  • Weird name? I guess considering Haunter is literally just one big floating head with arms :laugh-squinted:
    But yeah Hi, I just wanted to post an intro so that i could get to know a few people in the community, I'm starting a few lets plays on YouTube first of which being Pokemon Red with a twist.

I think I'm going to work my way up through all the Pokemon games and record my whole process whilst I do it. But yeah anyways if anyone needs anything I'm quite good at Graphics Design and have all the time in the world at the moment to help the community out :nod:

Peace, Headless.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, HeadlessHaunter!

A headless haunter sounds like quite the scary prospect indeed! It's really cool to know that you're doing your own Let's Play series! That sounds like a tremendous amount of work but I'm sure it will be worth it once you've successfully completed the game. Also, you can post your graphics design in the Art Studio so do check that out if you'd like to. :)

Anyways, it's nice to meet you and cya around the forums! Feel free to ask if you need any help!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Wait so, wouldn't a headless Haunter just be a pair of hands? Well regardless I'm a sucker for alliterative names so it still sounds cool! Like Exo said, when you get the chance, you should check out the Art Studio! There's plenty of independent game devs here who are looking for some graphical assistance too. Just remember that you can't actually sell your services on the forums.

Anyway, happy posting! :)

Years
  • Hey there Haunter! Ghost types are A+ so I love your username (b' ')b Good luck on your channel, fingers crossed it will grow to be successful! Maybe I will try my hand at videos eventually too, when I have a little more peace and quiet lol.

See you around. <3

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    Alliteration is always fun! I love your name, and welcome to PC! ^_^

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
    Years
  • Howdy HH! Love your username (I'm into spooky stuff too). Anyway hope you have success in your channel. Just curious, what is your favorite spooky spot in the series (Mine is the Strange House (B2W2))?

Back