• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Um... Hi

Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    Hi there people who may or may not read this! I'm new on the community although I've played Pokémon for over 10 years and have 20+ games. I've probably made an account here before, buuuut I have no recollection of it so I just made a new one.

I'm not exactly the best at introductions or interactions but I hope you'll all welcome me as I'll eventually become a much more interesting user. (Hopefully? Fingers crossed!)

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, ThatOneBritish!

It's great to know that you've been playing the game for over 10 years now and it's never to too late to join the forum. Forums are a great way to meet new people and make friends after all! :)

Anyways, enjoy your time here and cya around the forums!

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2019
    Hi! I like your username! Welcome to PC and I hope you enjoy your stay here! We have a lot of stuff to take part in so don't hesitate to choose what appeals to you! If you want to chat, drop a line! Hope to see you more around here!

Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 2, 2020
    Welcome to the forums, ThatOneBritish!

It's great to know that you've been playing the game for over 10 years now and it's never to too late to join the forum. Forums are a great way to meet new people and make friends after all! :)

Anyways, enjoy your time here and cya around the forums!
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm certain that I'm going to enjoy my time here!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to the forums!

I've been playing Pokemon since the beginning. I have all the main series games, with some spinoffs like Colosseum and XD. I often go back and replay them all.

Hope to see you around!

Last edited:
    Back