• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Canadian Pokemon Girl

Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2018
    Hey everyone, I'm new here and from the cold land of Canada! It seems like there are quite a few people from around the world here so I thought I'd let you know where I'm from.

My favourite Pokemon is Ampharos!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! It's always nice to have lost of member variety, and I know many that come from Canada like yourself. And yaaay another Ampharos fan! Do you like the mega evo too? :)

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Howdy and welcome to the forums! Always good to see more members from the hat of America. :P

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums, MsSilph!

Yes, there are quite a number of users from different countries here, and I think there are some other Canadians here too! Ampharos is a great choice for a favorite Pokemon, and it seems to be a popular choice these days! :P

Anyway, I hope you have a pleasant stay on the forums and feel free to ask if you have any question or require assistance on the forums!

Years
  • Ampharos is one of my favorites too, as you can probably tell from my username lmao <3 Welcome Silph! I love Canada as a country, have always had a blast visiting and wouldn't mind living there. Certainly better than the US. cough

Enjoy your time here =)

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I might be going to Canada this July for the first time! I'm really excited about it.

Anyways - enjoy the forums and hope to see you around!

xFireEagle13

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hello, Ms. Silph, welcome to PokeCommunity!

I'm glad that PokeCommunity is getting a lot of new people daily so, welcome! It's a pleasure!

Your favorite Pokemon is Ampharos? That's cool. My favorite Pokemon is Charizard.

Well, depending on what category you're in, we'll see you around!

Back