• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Journey | OOC Chat, Planning & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've decided to remake this thread as the other one died and it's against the Rules and Regulations of this board to revive threads. Basically, whoever is part of the roleplay can chat about the roleplay and discuss how we are going to deal with some of the complicated tasks set out in front of us.

The roleplay thread can be found here. If you are reading this thread and you are not part of the actual roleplay, take note that sign-ups are open for an indefinite amount of time.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Jax's contribution to the discussion: Ahhahaha. Marvalo is in denial. And Emma is totally trying to impress him.

I can only imagine what these two will be like when they're sixteen.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Emma Finn has got to be some of the best character work I have ever seen. I'm hardly surprised about that though, seeing as Jax is the one controlling her.

Anyways, because I am bored and irritated with the inactive roleplayers who signed up for A Journey, I'm making a list of everyone who has been accepted because I can. Obviously, it'll have additional details to make the list more in-depth and actually worth the read, unlike most of the posts I write.

ilike2eatpiez was the first person to be accepted, even before me. I procrastinate a lot so that's not exactly something new. His character is Amelia Yukon and she has received the Ground-Type Pokémon who goes by the alias of Sandshrew. He's still active in this roleplay and because of that, he's cool.

Zimvee was accepted with his character, Bobby Baker. He insisted that I was to pick his Pokémon for him and I did; a Farfetch'd. He stated it'd be a hard Pokémon to work with. I agreed. I haven't seen him post for ages but he was last online today, according to his profile. I say one of use should go and force him back into roleplaying with us.

Pika_Master414 was accepted after he begged me to act charitable for once. His character is known as Brady. That's right, he didn't even get a second name. That's how unloved he is. Brady was to receive an Azurill from from Professors Oak & Elm, but unfortunately, Pike_Master414 decided to drop out of the roleplay without telling anyone. Apparently, he is online as I'm writing this. Just another member of this forum who'll have to come out of hiding.

Zore was accepted with his character, William Matt. He wanted a Murkrow and God answered. He was last active on August first and dropped out of the roleplay without giving an explanation for his absence a while before that, so it's unlikely that we'll ever see him again.

Lucien Lachance was (and still is) pending with her character, Robyn Rider. I didn't know that she was a past roleplay moderator of this board when she signed up, but I do now and I never managed to talk to her because she disappeared into inactivity once again after posting a half-completed sign-up. If any of you see her online, tell her that Rekhyt will eat her alive if she doesn't finish her character application.

Chabz was accepted because I dared to be different. His character was known as David James Asterton and was due to receive a Cubone, but never got one because Chabz left the roleplay for dead. Where is he now, huh?

Jax Malcolm applied for the roleplay with one of the greatest characters I've ever had the privilege to read about; Emma Finn. I told her she could have a Meowth, she agreed, we roleplayed together with a few other people for a couple of months and we got to where we are now.

..Beyond was allowed to roleplay because I said so. His character, Dustin Blackwood, should have been given a Teddiursa, but never got it thanks to a certain someone abandoning the roleplay.

Hat Trick was accepted as soon as I saw his sign-up. Cleffa seemed to fit Maxwell Brandywine, and seeing as I'm God, my opinion turned into fact. He disappeared and was never seen again. Pity.

Rekhyt/Oni Raichu knew his sign-up was a little late, but he knew no one would mind. He was, after all, the greatest person in the history of the universe. People are known to cry with happiness while reading his posts. He is such a brilliant person, in my opinion. Marvalo Bond was obviously accepted. How could he not have been? Oni Raichu made what can be known as one of the greatest roleplay sign-ups in the history of the world, after all. Was he phased by that? Not at all. Stunning people with prophetic visions and his extraordinary talents occurs on a daily basis for Oni Rai. Everyone said that Marvalo should have a Jigglypuff as a starter Pokémon and Rekhyt (what a guy) agreed. Seeing as he's such a dedicated person, he has kept this roleplay from dying countless times, and offered people support and constructive criticism for their roleplaying skills, because that's the sort of charitable, friendly guy he is.

♥~*Abby*~♥'s character, Alyson Jessica Parker was accepted with a Squirtle. She roleplayed constantly with us until about last month, where she just forgot about the roleplay. Hopefully this post will be a wake-up call.

.freak was pressured into joining by me because I wanted him to roleplay for the first time. Chase Munroe received a Growlithe from Professor Oak and was never seen again. Another great thing about .freak is that he beat up Abby on his first post.

dboring was accepted with Beo Zehper having an Elekid as his starter Pokémon. We never saw him again.

Paper_Thin_Hymn was accepted and Matthew Franklin had a Delibird as his starter Pokémon. Thought it'd be interesting to work on. Unfortunately, the roleplayer suffered the same fate as dboring.

Dai-Tan was also accepted by me and his character was going to get a Treeko. We never saw him post apart from his sign-up.

Parabolic's Artemis Fleetwright was accepted and trusted with a Ralts only a few days ago.

And that is the end of the list. I am not impressed.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • LIES! We all know that you are a modest person, Rekhyt, but you really give yourself too little praise. :P

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • You flatter me too much. The only reason why I'm putting any effort into Emma is because Marvalo (and interacting with him) is just that awesome.

Mmm. Sexual tension.

I really shouldn't be saying this about preteens, but.

Parabolic

wutizdisiduneven
    Years
  • Haha... considering the way today's children are, I wouldn't be too sure.
    You guys are awesome. I really haven't interacted with anyone yet beyond seeing Lucien's character leave the lab. =.=;;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Haha... considering the way today's children are, I wouldn't be too sure.
    You guys are awesome. I really haven't interacted with anyone yet beyond seeing Lucien's character leave the lab. =.=;;

I'll just assume that as soon as Emma and Amelia start battling, everyone will rush out, watch the fight and then introduce each other at the end.

LIES! We all know that you are a modest person, Rekhyt, but you really give yourself too little praise. :P

Nonsense. I'm just saying exactly what's on everyone's minds.

XD

And now I have to stop procrastinating and write up a post.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back