• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a Secret Rare Ultra Ball...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 15, 2017
Hello, I've been collecting and competitively the Pokemon trading card game for about 5 years, and recently I had pulled an Ultra Ball from Sun and Moon base set, and it was unfortunately stolen, so I was wondering if anyone had one for trade, if anyone is willing for trade, I do have cards from Black & White up to Guardians Rising!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya, welcome to PC! Unfortunately, this section is just for introducing yourself. The good news is, I can bump this on over to the TCG section for you to see if anyone there can point you in the right direction. Please do note, we don't allow trading between members, it might be better for you to find the card online somewhere and obtain it that way.

Years
Sorry, the trading or selling of physical merchandise isn't allowed on PokeCommunity.

Please try eBay or TrollandToad or Amazon if you're looking to acquire one, or on a community that does permit the trading of cards, like a Facebook group for your local league (though most of those have minimum requirements you have to meet for trading).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2022
Or if you're from Europe, I suggest trying:
https://en.pokemoncardmarket.eu/
Seems that there are still a lot of people who don't know about this site. It's a great, trustworthy place, been using it myself for a few years now but as previously mentioned ... it's only for people within europe

Back