• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

My room at my mom's is OK. It's a bit more messy at my dad's. But both are super clean compared to some of my friends' rooms XD;

Also I swear whoever created Sucker Punch was on something when they came up with the idea.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
71. Neither of my rooms are ever very clean... at my mom's I have too much stuff, and at my dad's I have more room so I throw stuff around lol

smithtism

Blank
Years

My room raely ever gets cleaned. My dad doesn't really care if I keep it clean since, well, his room is even messier than mine.

My brother doesn't even have a room. His old room was ruined because of a leak and now he says he'd rather sleep on the couch than have his room repaired.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

"If I can see the floor and get to my bed from my door without killing myself, it's clean"

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
"If I can see the floor and get to my bed from my door without killing myself, it's clean"

75. Basically that, yeah. My room only gets cleaner than that when I have to do laundry.

Years
Seriously? You have problems cleaning your rooms? I have to maintain a two-floor villa here. 76
By the way Twilight, how's your period going?

Last edited:

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

It's going good kiddo

why are you obsessed with my cycle?

that's pretty much stalking, ain't it?

and titans, Pokestick? How so?

Years

It's going good kiddo

why are you obsessed with my cycle?

that's pretty much stalking, ain't it?
Not really. You should stop blaming others for stalking when you're the one suddenly getting pissed for no reason. I was clueless and that's the only conclusion I can come to. My mother gets it all the time, last time she said she hates me and wish she aborted me.
and titans, Pokestick? How so?
I agree. 130cm titans are quite.. nah, can't find a word for that.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Or I have a headache, empty stomach and a sleepless night?
do that and see how you feel in the morning

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...Yup, I'm glad my dad only spent a buck on Sucker Punch XD; I don't even understand half of it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's a 2011 movie. Came out quite some time ago, I think?

You know, I said I'd be playing Sands of Destruction, and what have I been doing instead? Playing Madoka flash games.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

drop dead and give me twenty

Nah, I'll stick with Night of the Living Dead, zombies beats boxing or whatever SP is

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm not a fan of stuff involving zombies. They're more overrated than vampires and werewolves, if you ask me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back