• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics Lounge / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, I was thinking like anime in general. XD Unless KHinsider has Organization 13 avatars.

Well live journal is the best place to find epic icons. Here here and here, are some great kindom heart icons on live journal, just remember to give credit if stated.

Edit: Also gummybearz, I would love to be a worker in your icon shop <3.

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Uh, guess I'll try to bring this thread back to life a little o.o

I'm currently downloading Photoshop CS4, and I was wondering if it's going to be a big transition from using Gimp for about a year. I'm hoping I won't have to relearn to many of the tools ;x

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • When I'm down on inspiration, I usually go through lots of galleries and see what techniques other people use. If that fails, I just read loads of tutorials.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Guys, someone explain what an icon actually is, as from what I get, it's a 100x100 cut from an image and then two/three other cuts of the same/similar images placed together.

I don't see what's hard about it. ._.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • There is no definite definition for an icon, but in general it's a 100x100 image. Everything else in your perception of an icon is really just extra.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back