• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hey, I'm trying to play this rom, however I am having a lot of issues with my emulator. For some weird reason it's refusing to accept it. I'm using Visual Boy Advance, also I'm using a macbook.

It keeps saying Unknown File Type.

Macs seem to have issues with VBA, try changing your settings to default. You might also google it, I saw some things that may fix it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2020
Macs seem to have issues with VBA, try changing your settings to default. You might also google it, I saw some things that may fix it.

Yeah it's a brand new macbook air, I had to replace my computer (been long overdue, i waited a year an a half to replace it). I used to have a macbook and never had issues with visual boy, however I've been snooping around and apparently it's the new operating system El Capitan that's making visual boy shit the bed. I'll post elsewhere to avoid off topic, your game looks epic, I really really really really really want to play it :)

Edit:

Figured it out!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Yeah it's a brand new macbook air, I had to replace my computer (been long overdue, i waited a year an a half to replace it). I used to have a macbook and never had issues with visual boy, however I've been snooping around and apparently it's the new operating system El Capitan that's making visual boy **** the bed. I'll post elsewhere to avoid off topic, your game looks epic, I really really really really really want to play it :)

Edit:

Figured it out!!

Awesome!
You should try my new game too :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Hay, i patched the file to a fire red rom and it looked like it worked, but wenn i start the game the screen is glitchy at the beginning and the game restarts after i choose the gender.
I read that some other users got the same problem but i cant find a solution.

Info: I already downloaded another rom and the newest lunar ips version

Solution;

I tried some other roms after round about 10 times i found one which work.
Im not sure if im allowed to post a link so i just write you to get the rom from get-your-rom com if you got the same problem.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 11, 2017
I'm closing in on the end of my Giratina Strikes Back LP, and I'm glad to see that there's another interesting hack by the same creator. Not only that, but this one sounds like a lot of fun, especially considering that you play as Team Rocket

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
Hay, i patched the file to a fire red rom and it looked like it worked, but wenn i start the game the screen is glitchy at the beginning and the game restarts after i choose the gender.
I read that some other users got the same problem but i cant find a solution.

Info: I already downloaded another rom and the newest lunar ips version

Solution;

I tried some other roms after round about 10 times i found one which work.
Im not sure if im allowed to post a link so i just write you to get the rom from get-your-rom com if you got the same problem.

Weird, there always seems to be some problem with different roms. You would think they would all be the same.

I'm closing in on the end of my Giratina Strikes Back LP, and I'm glad to see that there's another interesting hack by the same creator. Not only that, but this one sounds like a lot of fun, especially considering that you play as Team Rocket

Just a warning, this one is a little more vulgar :P

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 23, 2016
HOW DO YOU EVOLVE DUSKCLOPS INTO DUSKNOIR I GOT HIM TO LEVEL 100 BUT HE STILL HASNT EVOLVED, IS THERE ANYWAY TO EVOLVE HIM. ????? HELLPPPP!!!!

Trainer 766

HOW DO YOU EVOLVE DUSKCLOPS INTO DUSKNOIR I GOT HIM TO LEVEL 100 BUT HE STILL HASNT EVOLVED, IS THERE ANYWAY TO EVOLVE HIM. ????? HELLPPPP!!!!
You must be kidding,right?Nothing after generation 3 is in this game.Too bad for you,so sad you feel.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
i played this one once,but i didnt completed it.i recomment it,its fun especially the rape jokes

Back