• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    My brother isn't showing up at the trucks, I went all the way back, looked around everywhere and I can't seem to find him. Halp!
    I think he shows up there after you talk to Bill.

um i don't know if its my computer or the ips file itself cause whenever im about to choose my gender the game resets plz fix
    I'm not sure what would cause that, try patching to a different rom.

Hello !
    I'm facing a strange bug:
    Until now, I never had any problem when I healed my Pokémon in the Poké Center of Ciprus Town. But now, I beat the Gym's champion and I'm exploring the mansion. Each time I go to the Pokémon center to heal my Pokémon, the game freezes at the same moment: When the healing is finished and the nurse continues her speech.
    I guess you should be able to trade with other games based on fire red, if i remember correctly the original game has a sort of global trade station that's unlocked after you bring Bill a ruby. That lets you trade with games other than fire red and leaf green, but I don't have that event so you won't be able to trade with other games.
    And your other question, I think somebody else had an issue with that Pokécenter. I've never had any problems with it personally, so there isn't much I can do. Try to avoid that Pokécenter I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2016
    I only have one question for sllew I did catch all of the legendaries in the game but what do you mean when your character asked about the side quest?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I only have one question for sllew I did catch all of the legendaries in the game but what do you mean when your character asked about the side quest?

There is an old woman blocking the Omega Cave until you show this other woman (in the hotspring area) a Salamence. I originally had more quests where you help people, but couldn't get the script to work well with all of them.
    I'm pretty sure that's what my character meant, but keep in mind I made this hack 4 years ago so my memory might be a bit rusty.

X2

A Random Poké Freak ^.^
    Years
  • I'm having the game reset issue as well. The start screen of the game is really buggy and Oak skips a few lines. I've tried 3 different FireRed ROM's and two different patcher apps on Android. All the same result.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    i found a shiny pokemon in your hack really early,am i lucky af or it was supposed to be like that?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You're just lucky!

im actually not lucky,after playing the game for 2 hours i figured that few pokemons textures are replaced with their shiny,so instead of having the original coloured pokemon we have its shiny version cuz i found the same pokemon lots of times and it was only in his shiny version

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    im actually not lucky,after playing the game for 2 hours i figured that few pokemons textures are replaced with their shiny,so instead of having the original coloured pokemon we have its shiny version cuz i found the same pokemon lots of times and it was only in his shiny version

Are you sure you didn't apply another patch to the game? Or download a rom base that already had something done to it? I didn't change the palettes on the pokémon at all.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Are you sure you didn't apply another patch to the game? Or download a rom base that already had something done to it? I didn't change the palettes on the pokémon at all.

no i didnt change anything,maybe you put it by accident,the pokemon i found shiny was sentret,originally its brown but the hack its golden,every sentret i found was golden
    (https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/black-white/shiny/sentret.png thats how you have it in the game)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Hey, I'm trying to play this rom, however I am having a lot of issues with my emulator. For some weird reason it's refusing to accept it. I'm using Visual Boy Advance, also I'm using a macbook.

It keeps saying Unknown File Type.

Last edited:
    Back