• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] A Bittersweet Adventure [M] OOC+SU

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
Welcome to a Darkened view of Pokemon!

Premise:
The Pokemon games are usually child friendly series,this role-play adds some of the real worlds darkness to this world, Nothing is safe, The crime organization will do anything to win over. People die everyday as do Pokemon,Pokemon often need little provocation to eat or kill humans or Pokemon alike and people get maimed or amputated often. This role-play takes place in Kalos before your game begins and Lysander's plan has yet to unfold. Will you take the challenge of the League and stopping a Hate-Everyone Psychopath's and his sycophants tirade? A better question, Will you Live to even get through this?

Rules:
Spoiler:

Character Sheet:

Spoiler:

Characters: (I dunno how many I want but I'll let you know)
Arden Mauser- (SacredHeart) Will edit in later
Odalys Vernita (Logical Cabbage)
Frost Glacier (Gelius)
Zackery Peak (NyxShooter)
Timothy Feritori (Godzil)
Fitz Kuroji (FortPokePower)
Alycia Marroquin (ShaymietheShaymin

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
This is very tempting... I already have a character in mind I'd like to use for this. I won't know whether or not I'll have time for another RP until after the weekend though, unfortunately. If I do end up having time, though, expect to see an SU from me~

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Full Name: Frost Albadum Glacier

Nicknames: Gelius, "The Mystery Book", "black as shades boy", "The Heart Breaker".

Age/DOB: 17/June. 16

Appearance: Frost wears a t-shirt under his black jacket. He normally is seen with his Black scarf. He wears a black hat, blue jeans, blue tennis shoes. He also has gloves in the hands.

He has Brown Eyes, Brown Hair, small nose. People call him black as shades boy, because of his clothes color and others call him The Mystery Book because he has a mysterious style. He stands on a height 1.98 meters and weighs 87 killos. He has a cream colored skin.

Personality: Frost is said to be a cold heartened boy but he has a warm heart able to help anyone. However Frost never waits. And is very stubborn. But he is a nice guy and a friendly one.

Frost's relationship with pokemon is very high. When he sees a pokemon suffering, he quickly takes care of him. He hates seeing people using pokemon as tools and thinks that a pokemon's life is important as humans lifes. He is always very mysterious.

Sexuality: Female. He dated with a lot of girls on the school. In a week one girl and on the another week another girl and so on. By that way he got the "Heart Breaker" nickname.

History:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Running Shoes
15x Great Balls
5x Repels
Bike
Black Scarf
5x Potions
Computer
Notebook

Pokemon:

Species: Sneasel
xy215.gif

Nickname: Freeze
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Pickpocket
Move Pool:

Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
Foul Play
Slash

Met: Got from an egg as gift from one of his friends before changing to Sinnoh.

Species: Zangoose
zangoose.gif

Nickname: Slash
Nature: Serious
Ability: Toxic Boost
Move Pool:

X-Scissor
Close Combat
Power-Up Punch
Shadow Claw

Met: Frost got him as an gift from his older sister's husband.

Species: Grovyle
Grovyle_Shiny_XY.gif

Nickname: Jungle Gekko
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Overgrow
Move Pool:

Leaf Blade
Dig
Crunch
Thunder Punch

Met: Frost class was going to visit the Eterna City. Frost left the group and went to the forest. He fought with this Grovyle and caught him.

Species: Eevee
eevee.gif

Nickname: Evo
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Adaptability
Move Pool:

Trump Card
Dig
Shadow Ball
Iron Tail

Met: Frost got this pokemon from the academy's principal as a gift.

With this i have my SU done. Tell me if something is wrong. Sorry if the personality and appearance is not so much.

Edit: I needed to change the inventory. Also the Heart Breaker nickname is here because i did not had other nicknames.

Last edited:

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
I already had a character in mind, and this looks fun from what I can tell. ^_^

Full Name: Zackery Michael Peak
Nicknames: Zack
Age/DOB: 21
Appearance: Zack Peak, the epitome of intresting. A human being with a lack of emotion on his expression. His eyes are devoid of empathy and contempt. Some call him intimidating, others call him a psycho. Both are correct for Zackery.

With his white hair and blue and brown eyes, Zachery's hetochromatic eyes give him the distinction in a group of people contemplated with his white hair. Zachery has a fit lean build and a sun-kissed olive, tan complexion. Zachery stands at a striking 2.1 meters and weighs 92 kilos.

Zackery's definition of fashion consists of a black shirt, sweats and sneakers. Zackery doesn't care in the slightest on how people view him, and is not self-conscious in the slightest, but despite these things Zackery cares very much for his personal hygiene and his hair. His hair, being the most tended part of his body, is very well kempt.

Personality: Zackery is anti social. Anti-social, sadistic, anything which makes a psycho a psycho. Despite Zackery not killing anyone, or harming people, he's made his fair share of threats. There is, however, a warm side to him. A warm side which hasn't surfaced in many years.

Zackery, despite being well educated, is a naive young man who believes the world has a very simple principle. Live and die, nothing will change the outcome. He finds the world devoid of happiness, and rarely ever smiles. He keeps by him, in his pocket, a teddy bear, a remnance of a time when he used to be a cheerful person. The only empathy one will ever find in Zack, is the kind he shows to Pokemon.
Sexual Orientation: Female
History:
Spoiler:

Inventory:
Mach Bike
x15 Great Balls
x2 Escape Rope
x1 Broken Repel
x1 Reading Glasses

Pokemon

Species: Duosion
Spr_5b_578_s.png

Nickname: Aqua
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator
Move Pool:

Calm Mind
Psyshock
Shadow Ball
Recover

Met: Zackery first got Aqua as a gift when he first started middle-school, and as such is his closest Pokemon. He recieved it as an egg from his father's friend named Masuda.

Species: Sableye
sableye.gif

Nickname: Royal
Nature: Impish
Ability: Prankster
Move Pool:

Will-o-Wisp
Foul Play
Recover
Taunt

Met: Zack first met Royal when he was on a picnic and saw the cheeky Pokemon trying to steal a sandwich.

Species: Porygon2
porygon2.gif

Nickname: Casio
Nature: Modes
Ability: Adaptability
Move Pool:

Tri Attack
Dark Pulse
Nasty Plot
Agility

Met: Given to him as a farewell gift from Devin when he left for Lumiose City.

Species: Scraggy
scraggy.gif

Nickname: Regicide
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moxie
Move Pool:

Drain Punch
Dragon Dance
Zen Headbutt
Crunch

Met: Zack found the Scraggy when it was being bullied by two other Scrafty's. Knowing the feeling of what the Scraggy was going through, Zack decided to save it from the other two and make him a permanent part of his team.

Last edited:
Years
Timothy Feritori
Nicknames: Tim, Ferret
Age/DOB: 18 / Apr 2

Appearance: Tim is pale and under-sized for his age. At only 5' 1", most others his age are taller than him, and at a mere 105 pounds, he is scrawny and weak. With his pale skin and sharp blue eyes, many believe him to be an albino, if not for his dark hair. His hair looks black, but is actually shiny midnight blue under the right light. Except for a stripe of lighter lavender hair right in the middle of his bangs. He prefers it kept short, in a tidy bowl cut. Another possible reason for his nickname might be his ferret-like face, with his sharp, beady eyes, small and pointy nose, and thin lips. He rarely shows his teeth when he smiles, but his canines are noticeably sharp. And when he does smile, it's only a with the right side, more of a smirk than a smile.

Though he spends considerable time outdoors, his paleness could stem from his choice of wardrobe, as he despises short sleeves. He always wears blue jeans, with white socks and black running shoes. He wears a simple blue scrub top over a white T-shirt tucked into his pants, which are secured with a simple black belt. Over this he wears a long-sleeved white jacket, worn open most times, which extends to mid-thigh. (He enjoys the way it lightly flaps in the breeze, which is why he leaves it open.) Literally topping off his ensemble is a black bowler hat, which is his absolute favorite hat. (Not only is it stylish, but it covers his embarrassing light stripe of hair!) He carries his stuff in a blue backpack, which has loads of pockets and is oddly bigger on the inside.

Personality: Much like his nickname implies, Tim is curious, intelligent, and tenacious. He has an insatiable appetite for knowledge, and while reading books and listening to stories is good fun, there's no substitute for experience. He'll go out and look at anything, but thanks to a short attention span, often gets distracted. He's quick to think up solutions, and the fact that he never gives up is one of his better qualities, especially considering his chronic bad luck. While things rarely work out like he planned, he believes that through hard work and CONSTANT effort, anything is possible. 

He is very open and friendly, always wanting to talk with people, though he is rarely willing to actually share anything about himself. This is not because he is shy or has a closely guarded secret, but rather because he finds himself terribly boring. In his mind, he is a dull person with no interesting traits, while others and the world at large are fascinating and full of cool stories. He hasn't had many friends in his life, mainly because so few in his home town want to spend time with him. Being seen as quirky has made him a bit of a loner, which saddens him, but he doesn't begrudge people for their opinions.

Sexuality: Switzerland. As in, whatever his views may be, he'd rather not get involved.

History:Born in Mahogany to a scientist father, Dr. Noah Feritori, and a chef mother, Audrey Feritori (formerly Gold), Tim was a sickly child who rarely ventured far from his crib. He was small and weak, and tired easily, but he liked to read his little books and play with his little blocks. When he was five years old he apparently decided that this was a terrible way to live life and made a miraculous recovery, and even to this day hasn't had so much as a common cold. He wanted to go see this world that he had read about in his books, that he had imagined with his blocks. He was energetic and rambunctious, always running over here, looking at that, asking what this did or what that tasted like.

One day, when he was 10 years old, he was out wandering when a mighty red beast ran by, stopping only long enough for Tim to get a good look at it, thankfully not considering him a worthy meal. He soon became obsessed with studying Pokemon, in particular Legendaries. His father gave him a Pokemon egg as a gift, so he could learn more about Pokemon and protect himself when he inevitably blundered into danger. Though it took him a few years, he eventually set out across Johto, tracking down information on Legendaries wherever it led him. Not content with visiting just one country in search of legends, he went on a world tour, in the name of science! His latest escapade brings him to Kalos, in search of Fairies, and a weird deer said to reside in the country.

Inventory:
~ 10 Great Balls
~ Sketch Pad
~ Assorted Stones and Shards
~ Music Player
~ Cooking Supplies

Pokemon: (In the form of Species-Nickname-Nature-Ability and Move(How it was obtained) x4

Species: Golbat
Nickname: Echo
Nature: Rash
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves:
~Giga Drain (Egg)
~Confuse Ray (Level)
~Aerial Ace (TM)
~Sludge Bomb (TM)

The Pokemon Tim received as an egg, Echo is his closest friend, even if the poor bat is a little ditzy and quick to action.

Species: Zigzagoon
Nickname: Stripes
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pickup
Moves:
~Headbutt (Level)
~Sand-Attack (Level)
~Pin Missile (Level)
~Dig (TM)

A happy little rodent that Tim picked up while traveling. The two bond over their shared love of finding treasure.

Species: Magneton
Nickname: Shockwave
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Analytic
Moves:
~Thunder Wave (Level)
~Magnet Bomb (Level)
~Thunderbolt (TM)
~Flash (TM)

A curious Pokemon who enjoys learning new things, serves as Tim's science partner. Also recharges Tim's electronic devices.

Species: Golett
Nickname: Robo
Nature: Brave
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves:
~Shadow Punch (Level)
~Mega Punch (Level)
~Dynamic Punch (Level)
~Telekinesis (TM)

The most recent addition to the team, she just likes to fight, and doesn't care why she travels with Tim.

Last edited:
Years
I've been kind of lurking for a few days, and I've decided that I'll try to join. I'll finish soon (or you can keep poking me to remind me since I'm a derp).

Full Name: Alycia Marroquin
Nicknames: Aly
Age/DOB: 16/ December 20
Appearance: Alycia is a very pretty girl, although she refuses to believe it when anyone tells her so. She stands at five foot four inches tall. Her skin is slightly tanned and clear from any blemishes. Her eyes are wide and light brown in color. Alycia doesn't wear any makeup since she considers it a waste of time, and only on very good days will she wear a tiny bit of lip gloss. Her hair is a very light brown and falls halfway down her back. She doesn't bother doing anything fancy with her hair, only running the brush through it in the morning. Alycia dresses simply and normally wears a light green blouse with dark green accents and a green skirt. She has many bruises and cuts running up and down her arms and legs that she doesn't bother to cover up, and is far too skinny to be healthy.
Personality: Alycia is a very shy girl. She never speaks and chooses to stay silent most of the time. Whenever she does have something to say, she writes it down in her notepad. She tries her hardest to fade into the background and is what most people call a wallflower. She's very observant and kind, and tries to stand up for anyone that she sees getting hurt or bullied. Most of the time, however, she only ends up making things worse. She's afraid to speak and considers conversation a waste of time. She's afraid to get close to people, since she thinks that they'll hurt her.
Sexuality: Heterosexual
History: Alycia was born into a family with many siblings. Her father was a heavy alcoholic who spent any money that Alycia's mother earned, while her mother was a sweet woman who tried her hardest to provide for her children. Alycia was the oldest, and therefore considered the most responsible. She was responsible for watching over her younger siblings and making sure that they didn't get into trouble. It was fairly easy the first few years, but over the years her father drank more and more and grew more violent.

Alycia's mother started taking on longer hours to save up money to get away from her abusive husband, but Alycia felt that it was just an excuse for her to not have to be at home. Her father started to lash out more, and she was his number one target. She grew to fear him, and tried her hardest to avoid him, which led to her siblings to earn beatings instead of her. Her mother found out about this and ran away with Alycia's siblings, calling her a coward and leaving the girl alone to deal with her father. He blamed her for her mother's sudden departure and hit her more and more. Eventually, he got a job and worked long hours, leaving Alycia alone most of the day. He often came back drunk and violent and hit his daughter even more, promising to kill her if she said anything. She never spoke again after the first time he pulled a knife on her. After a few years of the abuse, she ran away with the few Pokemon that she had and the little amount of supplies that she had been able to gather.
Inventory:
*Notepad w/pencil
*5 Pokeballs
*Extra clothes
*Medical supplies
Pokemon: (In the form of Species-Nickname-Nature-Ability and Move(How it was obtained) x4

Species: Dedenne
Nickname: Dee
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Cheek Pouch
Moves:
Thunder Shock (Level)
Nuzzle (Level)
Return (TM)
Covet (Egg)
Met: Alycia found the rodent injured outside of her house and nursed it back to health. Once it felt better, the Dedenne didn't want to leave.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Hallie
Nature: Docile
Ability: Synchronize
Moves:
Destiny Bond (Egg)
Psychic (TM)
Growl (Level)
Confusion (Level)
Met: Alycia received the Pokemon from her father, who called it worthless. The baby Pokemon was being severely abused and took several weeks to nurse back to health.

Species: Espurr
Nickname: Jacob
Nature: Serious
Ability: Infiltrator
Moves:
Psybeam (Level)
Fake Out (Level)
Trick (Egg)
Dark Pulse (TM)
Met: Alycia found the Pokemon trying to steal food from her house and protected it when her father tried to kill it.

Pokemon Egg
Species: ???
Nickname: ???
Nature: ???
Ability: ???
Moves: ???
Met: The Pokemon Egg was left on Alycia's doorstep, and she took it in and hid it to keep it safe from her father.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
Reserve me, please! Also, before I choose all my Pokemon, I just wanted to confirm that I understood Rule 5 correctly. We're not allowed to have any evolved Pokemon, right?

Full Name: Fitz Kuroji
Nicknames:
Age/DOB: 21 | Jan. 28

Appearance:

Personality:

Sexuality: Female

History:

Inventory:

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
Reserve me, please! Also, before I choose all my Pokemon, I just wanted to confirm that I understood Rule 5 correctly. We're not allowed to have any evolved Pokemon, right?
No fully evolved pokemon if your pokemon w\is three stages like the starters you can second stage. second stagers like Taillow i would say no, and Singer stagers are exempt

as soon as all of you finish your sheets we will start

Years
ALSO, sexuality is who whom they are attracted too, not their Gender Identity.

You know, I should have known that, since that is literally what "sexuality" means. Somehow we all confused orientation with gender. That said, it's an odd question to ask. But I'm sure it'll be relevant later.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
Years
So I was just reminded that I'm going to be getting a job soon and I won't really have time for another RP after that, so I believe it's best I don't join. I wish you all the best of luck, though!

EmeraldRarity

Music Loving Pokefam~
Years
So I was just reminded that I'm going to be getting a job soon and I won't really have time for another RP after that, so I believe it's best I don't join. I wish you all the best of luck, though!
That's alright with me

Godzil said:
You know, I should have known that, since that is literally what "sexuality" means. Somehow we all confused orientation with gender. That said, it's an odd question to ask. But I'm sure it'll be relevant later.

Not a big issue,I should've been clearer, and it's just standard for me,Romance usually happens in my RPs not matter the setting haha

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well i'm all ready for the Rp. Now it's time to wait for the others.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
I'd love to reserve a spot for a few hours if that's okay? Going to go to sleep now but when I wake I'll be posting my SU for sure!

Back