• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] A Bittersweet Adventure [M] OOC+SU

Years
  • xD Slow progress is slow due to surprise homework attacks. Pre-AP sucks. I'll try to finish either today or tomorrow (depending on if I stay after school, maybe later than that).

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    hi! is there still space for another player?

if so, i'd like to reserve a spot...

Last edited:

Glyph Reader

Holder of the Seven Glyphs
    Years
  • If there is still room, I'd like to Sign Up. I'll write it up and post it today.

Full Name:
    Gilbert Charles (Male)
    Nicknames:
    Gilbert, Gil, Burt, Charles, Charlie (from most to least preferred)
    Age/DOB:
    15 years old; November 27
    Appearance:
    Gilbert wears a thick, red sweater (made by his mother, Angeline) and rugged gray trousers over his lanky frame, earned from his hours of playing with the orphanage's pet Panpour. Faded white sneakers cover his average feet, and a bronze colored backpack is slung over his moderately broad shoulders. Gilbert's white blond hair is fashioned in a pageboy cut. Light fuzz covers his chin and neck, nearly blending in with his yellowish skin. His blue-eyed gaze is sharp, but not yet hardened. Overall, he stands at about 5 feet tall.
    Personality:
    Ever since his parents died from the Gurdurr incident, Gilbert had been somewhat shy and quiet. However, Pan-Pan the Panpour had gotten into his heart through the five years he spent in the orphanage. While not playing around with Pan-Pan or helping the gardener, Gilbert often sketched random ideas and important things in the notepad he received from his dad, Edward. Hiding under his somewhat closed exterior, a passion for Pokemon battling burns.
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    History:
    The Charles family lived in Aquacorde Town, the town known for its pristine river. Gilbert's parents were well off enough - for construction workers. They had moved there from the nearby Lumiose City to work on new residential areas for the long term. During the construction of a house, one of the company Gurdurr was pushed too far by a grumpy manager (who was subsequently fired), causing damage to the house, and two three workers - two of them being Gilbert's parents. From then on, Gilbert lived at the Aquacorde Orphanage for five years, making almost no friends (except for Pan-Pan). At the age of fifteen, Gilbert decided it was time to go on a journey. With Pan-Pan at his side, he was confident that he could get to the top.
    Inventory:
    1000 Poke (earned during his orphange years), 5x Pokeballs, 5x Potions, 3x Oran Berries, 2x Pecha Berries, 2x Rawst Berries, 2x Cheri Berries, worn notepad, pencil, pencil sharpener
    Pokemon:
    Species: Panpour (Female)
    Nickname: Pan-Pan (named by the younger children of the orphanage)
    Nature: Gentle
    Ability: Gluttony
    Hold Item: Oran Berry
    Moves:
    Recycle (She maintained berry trees at orphanage with the gardener.)
    Scald (Often helps with the orphanage staff's cooking.)
    Tickle (While playing with the children, tends to tickle them.)
    Return (Well loved by the children.)
    Met: Pan-Pan was the pet of the Aquacorde Orphanage. Gilbert had spent a large amount of time with her. When Gilbert was getting ready for his journey, Pan-Pan decided to come with him to assist in his dream.
    If there is anything that needs to be fixed, removed or added, please let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welp, I've finished~ Even though I plowed through half sleepy, I think it should be good. I got lazy on the history, so let me know if anything needs to be fixed or changed there or anywhere.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    · S I G N U P

Full Name: Dahlia Angstrom
    Age/DOB: 20 / October 2nd
    Sexuality: Straight
    Appearance:
    Spoiler:

History:
    Originally hailing from Camphrier Town, Dahlia had a happy childhood. Living in a small but cozy house in the city center of the quiet town, she could enjoy long days of playing outside with their family Furfrou. Her parents were not rich, but they made enough to live a comfortable life; George, her father, was a (relatively succesful) painter, and her mother Margaret worked as a teacher at Santalune's Trainer's School.
    Dahlia generally did well in school, and picked up violin lessons, initially because of her mother's urges. But as her skill increased, so did her joy, and eventually she became an avid player. When she got older, she got a job at the Camphrier Hotel as a waitress, and continued studying after high school to become an archaeologist. Now, in her elective period, Dahlia decided to travel through the Kalos region to examine its archaeologic and architectural wonders for her thesis.

Personality:
    Dahlia is a gentle, soft-spoken girl who generally dislikes unnecessary conflict. However, she is not one to shy away from a Pokémon battle, should the opportunity arise. She is not an Ace Trainer, but she enjoys fighting alongside her Pokémon, and likes to think of herself as an okay battler. Also, despite her calm demeanor, she is not timid when it comes to voicing her opinion. Though she thinks she is quite mature, from time to time even Dahlia has her childish moments: she can be stubborn or selfish at times, but also quick to apologize upon realizing she did something wrong.

Inventory:
    • 5 Pokéballs
    • 5 Potions, 3 Super Potions
    • 5 Pecha Berries, 5 Cheri Berries
    • 2 Repels
    • Voice Recorder

Pokemon:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Mar 24, 2024
    I hope the thread comes up soon... We will be able to mega evolve our pokemon... Maybe when Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby are released we can mega evolve new pokemon... Oh... That Mega Rayquaza and Mega Sceptile are awesome...

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    um, i don't mean to rush you, but... is this still happening? ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

Back