• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you gotten 100% completion on any games?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I 100%ed SD Gundam G Generation Overworlds and I've come close in Diablo II but Tyreals Might is like one of the rarest items I've ever come across.

Miningsilver

Dungeon Explorer
    Years
  • I seem to remember 100%-ing Far Cry 3 with all the upgrades, towers, and totems. I just didn't do any online stuff. Because I had no friends

I have one last achievement on Terraria (PC) to get too.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    I'm sure there are other but the only ones I can remember I completed 100% are the original Spyro Trilogy, Spyro: A Heroes Tail, and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia.

Years
    • Age 36
    • US
    • Seen Nov 25, 2021
    I love to try and get 100% completion. I have too many games to list or remember (range of 100+ titles). A few I can think of:

* GTA III & 4
    * Bully: Scholarship Edition
    * Ys I & II: Chronicles+
    * Downwell
    * Rogue Legacy
    * Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
    * Super Mario 64/Sunshine/Galaxy
    * Elder Scrolls V: Skryim
    * Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas
    * Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
    * Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls
    * Ultimate Doom, DOOM II, Final DOOM

Sadly, none of the games I've got 100% completion are Pokemon games. If I ever do, it will probably be in a romhack like Fire Red Omega.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've gotten close on several of the Tales of Games. But other than that there's not really game that I've gotten 100% on that counts hahah. I guess I just don't have a patience to do that with video games. Only reason a few of the Tales of Games are because I love them dearly and thus are the games that I have replayed the most.

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I'm usually pretty bad at completing games 100% — the only games where I had enough dedication to do so were Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, haha. I did start a 100% run for both Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, but I kinda haven't touched them in nearly a year now... oops. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I've completed my Pokedex in plenty of the main Pokemon games, if that counts as 100% in a way (plus lots of breeding, competitive teams, etc.). I also collected all of the cards in Pokemon TCG for GBC, so I guess that's another 100% (I'm working on maxing out all of my card counts at 99 cards each, but there's no real point to it, as I have enough cards to make any deck I want at this point).

As for other series, I think I 100% collected everything and maxed stuff out in my original Paper Mario: TTYD file, but it's been a long time since I looked at it, so I don't remember the details. I think I 100%ed the original Paper Mario as well. I've also gotten every star in Super Mario Galaxy (I've been working on 100%ing the other 3D Mario games, but I haven't quite finished those yet). I also got 100% in Kirby's Dreamland 2 a few months ago.

I just finished up Mario Tennis GBC on the eShop a few days ago, and I've pretty much done everything I can, though I don't think I'm going to grind to max out my character's level.

Years
  • Well, so many years later when i was like 9 or 10, i have beaten street fighter in an arcade emulator called mame, yes, is not a joke, i have really beaten this game, making it the first fighting game i ever beaten.
    Also in this actual days, i have beaten pok?mon red and blue (i don't know if it counts too), the games i always wanted to beat such a long time ago, and now, i finally have done it.
    I feel like the generation i games are a lot more faster than the actual ones.
    About street fighter ii, yes i have beaten this too, but i don't remember how, because i didn't played this game since years.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I'm not that obsessive on the concrete "100%" of a video game; I usually just play however much I want to, but in the case of GTA San Andreas, I have completed it to 100% more than a couple of times.

For some reason, I cared about that one.

Pretty sure the only game I ever fully completed the Pokedex in Pokemon was for the original Silver too. Is that 100% in those games?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm not that obsessive on the concrete "100%" of a video game; I usually just play however much I want to, but in the case of GTA San Andreas, I have completed it to 100% more than a couple of times.

For some reason, I cared about that one.

Pretty sure the only game I ever fully completed the Pokedex in Pokemon was for the original Silver too. Is that 100% in those games?

Well yes, i guess...

Back