• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favourite pokemon?

Jamie006

Old School Pokémaster
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 18, 2008
Zubat. That thing gets REALLY annoying after a while.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
Years
Execcutor, Spinda, Luvdisc, Aipom, and Lopunny. I don't know which of them is the worst they are just to stupid to exist.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
Years
AURCES IS THE GAYEST THING I'VE EVERY SEEN

I am soooooooooooooooo glad its uber I rather have my whole team get killed by a wimpy noob team then fight one of those. So retarded sure make a pokemon that has a 120 base stat in evry thing and have a move that is virtualy unbeatable.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
oooh i have the perfect title for machop now

"pokedex entry:
machop, the annorexic pokemon"
XDD oh geez that was so wrong but i could resist
lmao! nice XD ive made up a lot of those before too. trying to think of one...
oh yeah: bronzor: the steering wheel pokemon XD he really does look like a steering wheel...

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
lmao! nice XD ive made up a lot of those before too. trying to think of one...
oh yeah: bronzor: the steering wheel pokemon XD he really does look like a steering wheel...

omg he does, XD thats so funny i never thought of that

oh i always thought celebi looked like mutated celery with arms, legs, and a head

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
omg he does, XD thats so funny i never thought of that

oh i always thought celebi looked like mutated celery with arms, legs, and a head
lol it kinda does... i know i used to make up a jillion of these... oh yeah heehe mime jr.: the crap head pokemon. doesnt that lil swirly thing on his head look like a pile of crap?

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
lol it kinda does... i know i used to make up a jillion of these... oh yeah heehe mime jr.: the crap head pokemon. doesnt that lil swirly thing on his head look like a pile of crap?

hehe mime jr looked like he was wearing a hat made of dung

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2008
Palkia,Its head and Shoulders from the back look like a Guys...You know the rest..

Back