• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LEAST favourite pokemon?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
I agree, Unown is a waste of a perfectly cool-looking Pokemon. >.>

And what a waste Bidoof is, too...Same with Magikarp, until it evolves into the awesome Gyrados.

ピクシー

c l ef a b l e -
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 10, 2009
Quagsire, it looks stupid.

quagsireze0.png

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
Years
There are lots of pokemon that I hate..

I'll list them, just to make it easy xD
1. Remoraid. Uglee thing, it looks to me like it's going to swallow your pokémon or something in the games.. o_o
2. Magikarp. 'Splash?'
3. Geodude, it's a pain to look at.
4. Chansey. That Softboiled is.. annoying >.> Always when you almost killed it ,it uses Softboiled. Notcool xD
5. Chansey pre-evo. Was it Happiny? When my egg hatched in Pearl it just terrified me o_o

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 22, 2017
Zubat/Golbat Those 2 are just annoying when trying to get through Victor Road

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
one of my most hated pokemon is wobuffet, hes so cheap and annoying and he looks so stupid!

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2011
Macargo, Zubat, Sunflora, Infernape, Garchomp, Cherrim, Chimecho, Spiritomb, Magnemite, Rhyperior and Darkrai. Just a few :P

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
I've never really been fond of Butterfree after Gen 1. Better Pokemon came along and it just kinda sat in the PC in exchange for better Pokemon.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
I've never really been fond of Butterfree after Gen 1. Better Pokemon came along and it just kinda sat in the PC in exchange for better Pokemon.

yea butterfree is just....well its just butterfree and it aint that amazing XD

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
Years
awww i like butterfree... i love how its always goin all "FREE FREE FREE" its cute ^^

Back